Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #31
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Places to go for a first date

Actually had a pretty good first date at a local art gallery, it wasn't a really fancy one sober walked around and discussed the art and had a few laughs at our own artistic deficiencys lol
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #32
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
How about you paint a mural of Paris on your wall and cook her a nice romantic dinner?
You a fggt or something? Take the hoe to burger king and from there to the bedroom. Goddamn thats a trashy hoe
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #33
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
You a fggt or something? Take the hoe to burger king and from there to the bedroom. Goddamn thats a trashy hoe

It was a joke. A few years ago a poster actually did that for a girl
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #34
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You guys going to Olive Garden, Red Lobster, or D&B have zero game. Go to a real restaurant. Stro's idea is a good one.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #35
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Are there any cool places to go in your area as far as nature? Like a walking path with interesting scenery or something? It would probably make you look more creative and/or thoughtful than dinner or a movie.
This is generally my route. I'm not great at creating a wonderfully and perfectly cliched date night at a swanky mid- to high end restaurant where I try to pretend I'm high class. It comes across forced when I go that route. I know people who can pull that off and I surely respect that. I just know it isn't me. Instead, I try to keep it relatively informal and try to make a memorable experience out of something small and unique.

It might sound ridiculous, but I think we're all much more likely to remember the great time we had, say, getting lost in the woods, eventually finding our way out, then eating at a terrible restaurant that looked like it used to be somebody's house, versus the mediocre time we had at the high end swanky restaurant where we spent more time worrying about doing or saying the right thing instead of just living.

That's not to say one cannot have a great time at a swanky restaurant. I'm just saying the interaction and the journey tends to trump locale in my experience.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 03-11-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #36
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of the best first dates I ever had was just some great conversation over a few beers at an Irish pub.

There are some good ideas here. My advice would be to try and find out a little bit about the girl's interest. Don't go hiking in the woods if that's something she hates to do.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #37
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

pool hall
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Don't go hiking in the woods if that's something she hates to do.

I might argue that finding out early that a girl is too prissy for a little trek through the wilderness is something worthwhile.

Being serious, I'm of course assuming that it's more of a casual walk than a rigorous hike. I'm certainly not suggesting the Appalachian Trail for a first date.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #39
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A day date through the park is a great idea, just watch out for the Ma-newer.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #40
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Lets say you get a date with a girl that lives at home w/ the parents...

Old fashion folks where you have to meet the Father before the date...

He sits you down and says "What are you and my daughter doing tonight"?

You ...

"well PoPs, first I think I will take her to McDonalds and throw a burger down her throat" "then Ill bounce her on my c&^% like a plastic F*#^% doll, but dont worry, I will throw her on the front lawn by midnight"

DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #41
Raider007
EvilDooinz

Raider007 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieNourmous

You ...

"well PoPs, first I think I will take her to McDonalds and throw a burger down her throat" "then Ill bounce her on my c&^% like a plastic F*#^% doll, but dont worry, I will throw her on the front lawn by midnight"

Repped
Raider007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #42
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieNourmous

You ...

Wait you're not supposed to do that? So that's why Dads are always me shooting at me with their shotguns
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #43
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Surprised no one said their house yet.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #44
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You guys going to Olive Garden, Red Lobster, or D&B have zero game. Go to a real restaurant. Stro's idea is a good one.
What is a real restaurant?

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #45
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
What is a real restaurant?

I think what he means is, one with a dress code and a certain atmosphere.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: