Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Marshall Bounce Pass

Was this posted? Not your usual through the opponents legs bounce pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rRgEH-klpBY
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Marshall Bounce Pass

Watched him at UNC, AMAZING passer. Not good at much else, but an absolute monster at passing the basketball.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Asik better have like a negative defensive awareness in 2k14 after that.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I liked his game at UNC. Wish he was more aggressive though.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #5
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This guy averaged 9.8APG last year. That's a huge number.

He's an amazing passer...but can he run an offense? Forget the scoring. Can he regularly set people up thru passing and playmaking, and execute an offense? If so, his lack of scoring shouldn't be the end-all. If he's truly exceptional running a team, then there is no reason why he can't be very good. Play him alongside a shorter SG who can play D and shoot. They can switch on defense.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

drafted by the suns so the rule of thumb is, if he stays in phx, he will suck. If he leaves, he will be an all star.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So is he finally getting some decent burn out there?
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #8
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

For me it's a max feelings. i think Dragic is capable to lead this Suns team through the rebuilding process, but at the same time wants to see what Marshall can do. Right now I'll take Dragic though, until we can get some reliable scorers for Marshall to pass to (which may well be the only one thing he's good at, but with very high potential), we should stay to Dragic. The Suns players suck offensively now, not much point to having a talented passer/play maker.

Only time i see the Suns trade Dragic will be for any capable post scorer, though not sure if his value is there yet. Had Lamb drop to 13th i think there wouldn't be this much of a dilemma, Lamb would have probably started beside Dragic right now. I feel the Suns should keep Marshall, he's worth developing imho

Back to OP, insane pass there
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #9
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
For me it's a max feelings. i think Dragic is capable to lead this Suns team through the rebuilding process, but at the same time wants to see what Marshall can do. Right now I'll take Dragic though, until we can get some reliable scorers for Marshall to pass to (which may well be the only one thing he's good at, but with very high potential), we should stay to Dragic. The Suns players suck offensively now, not much point to having a talented passer/play maker.

Only time i see the Suns trade Dragic will be for any capable post scorer, though not sure if his value is there yet. Had Lamb drop to 13th i think there wouldn't be this much of a dilemma, Lamb would have probably started beside Dragic right now. I feel the Suns should keep Marshall, he's worth developing imho

Back to OP, insane pass there

Well Dragic does have value...He's young but he's getting to his prime. Is it worth keeping him thru this rebuild? He's not an elite player. If you could get equal value for him (I imagine you could), that's younger? Why the hell not?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The result was awesome, but I'm not 100% convinced he did that on purpose.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: