Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #1
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Luol Deng and the Bulls Need a Healthy Wrist

Quote:
...Over the last month of games, any fan that was courteous enough to stick around and watch the games will tell you the same thing. Luol is grabbing his wrist after any contact made with that left wrist. His shooting goes flat, and his confidence when it comes to going after balls with that left hand is at an all-time low.

http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/03...healthy-wrist/

I never ask for self promotion of articles, but for this one Retweet and share/like please. Make your own tweet or something in the world of Bulls-realm. We can at least try a social-media and buzz-campaign to put this issue back into the spotlight. All this Rose talk(while legitimate) is detracting from existing problems that we can realistically plan and execute now, without free agency and trade partners.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Luol Deng and the Bulls Need a Healthy Wrist

Tweeted, nice job on the charts by the way. Good touch, I was hoping for something like that because I didn't want to do research myself.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice article.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #4
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Wish we could have a completely healthy roster and see what it could do.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks guys.

I really just wanted to break down the stats, because I couldn't bare watching Luol run up and down the court without grabbing his wrist. But then since I started building a small spreadsheet and counted stats for each game in the 2011 season before the injury, I said, this aught to be an article.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:05 AM   #6
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Done. I've been thinking about this for a while now, just haven't had the time/willingness/inspiration to come up with anything. Really thorough, good stuff.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #7
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

What was the predicted timetable for recovery time on the surgery Deng needs to repair his wrist?

I know our guys are fighting through this season as best they can, but its frustrating to see a makeshift team/lineup out there what seems like every single game.

Obviously DRose hasn't played yet.
RIP has missed tons of games.
Hinrich, Taj and others have all missed games.
Deng has played hurt all season.

It's crazy all of the adversity this team has had to deal with, but still manage to find themselves in the 6 seed.

Despite all this we'll have a winnable first round matchup against most likely the Knicks and then a hard fought series against the Pacers which we can win if Rose does find his way back.

I don't think we have enough to get past the Heat, but I think we can all agree on that.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #8
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

4-6 months. And because it's not a fully necessary ligament, he would be able to start the rehabilitation process quicker.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: