Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Women love to complain, Women save up $hit to complain about - (Chris Rock)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M902ZJHzaLE
Chris Rock - Love

(3:28 - 3:40)

"He don't even know that I know, but I'mma get his @ss on that next month"

So I finally had a chick do this to me...

When she complained about the thing I did wrong... at first I thought it was information she'd just recently discovered, but NO!!!... She knew about this $hit for two days,... She didn't say a word about it to me while we spent hours upon hours together... but decided complain about it when it was convenient for her...

I was able to escape "the situation" by asking her how long she had known about it... I kept on asking her when she found out... "When the f*ck did you find out?"

She was so hesitant to answer, because the fact that she knew about my mistake for two full days and didn't say a word about it is F*CKED UP in it's self... So when she finally admitted that she found out two days ago, i was able flip it back on her.

kinda felt good to catch a woman using this technique.

True Story.

Anyways, I wish you guys the best of luck on keeping your women happy.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:59 AM   #2
Rolando
High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation
Default Re: Women love to complain, Women save up $hit to complain about - (Chris Rock)

holy shit that is spot on and funny as hell
Rolando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Women love to complain, Women save up $hit to complain about - (Chris Rock)

I can relate to the rubber stamp "yes"

Honey can we.......YES

Honey I wanna......YES!

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YE S!

oh, and just so you know dooms.... Keeping a woman happy is not possible.

its like catching a unicorn or a some fairy dust... its a fantasy
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: