Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #16
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you swear?

almost any situation the following are exceptions:
1. Around women, mostly out of respect. If they cuss I will, if not I won't.
2. I try not too around kids, but sometimes I mess up.
3. In class, unless the professor does.

Anything else is fine. Family, video games, sporting events, etc.

Honestly, I rarely say dang or darn. I almost always say dammit.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never cursed at home or at a formal setting of near children.

Curse profusely and unintentionally anywhere else.

Use gee golly
****ing a
Holy sh1t
Cabron pendejo Melaka haranjadi
Christ
Damn
****ing hell
Bloody hell
Bitch ass snitch ass
Insignificunt

Wrc
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #18
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

i swear a lot. but i am mindful of elders and the chilren.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #19
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

I swear a lot but not out of being frustrated or mad and usually it is under my breath

for some reason i say
mothernigga a lot
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: