Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2013, 06:09 AM   #16
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE Chess Tour: Sign up & Perform.

I'll join with no expectations.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:13 AM   #17
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

I'm in as well.

Last edited by dunksby : 03-13-2013 at 06:26 AM.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #18
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13

is that you?

yes Timacles is me
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #19
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

http://www.chess.com/members/view/ripthekik

i just created an account, i'm in. havent played a game in years though, so how's this thing going to work?
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #20
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Groups (assigned randomly, be mad):

Group Pterodactyl:
DonD13
Bcogswell
dunksby
ripthekik

Group Ichthyosaurus:
CelticsGarlic
OhnoTimNoSho
Faptostrophe
niokas

Basically, you play own group two times and once the opposing group. Then - Playoffs, single game to advance (rematch, if drawn):

Semifinals: 1 vs 2, 1 vs 2
Also, 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4 to decide the 5-6th and 7-8th places.

So now you can challenge your own group members and play up to 3 games at once. When challenging, make sure to state the game is for the record, in the challenge message. Post in the thread the game link, so we could watch/register. Submit games and scores to me via PM as well, so nothing's missing.

After majority of us have completed playing own group, we could start challenging the opposite team, and after that come back to rematch within the group.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #21
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Games going on right now doesnt count?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #22
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Games going on right now doesnt count?
No, you're supposed to start fresh, and knowing this is the time that counts.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #23
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Also, do not hesitate to submit your finished games. You can decide which one (you or partner) is going to PM me the link of the game and the resut. I think history for non premium users stays for the last 5-6 games (although I might be wrong), and it's possible after you have played 5-6 games on top of the old one, it cannot be viewed. So, lets not find that out the bad way.

Cheers.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #24
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ok I've added everyone in my group as friends. so we play 10 games total right? I'm ready to roll. it's been a while
Old 03-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #25
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rephekik took me to chess school: http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=66795570

thanx for the game. well played

will you keep the standings in the OP kNIOKAS?
and does our game already count for the challenge?

edit: to be clear, with 'our game' I'm not refering to rephekik but to kNIOKAS

Last edited by DonD13 : 03-13-2013 at 04:43 PM.
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #26
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
rephekik took me to chess school: http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=66795570

thanx for the game. well played

will you keep the standings in the OP kNIOKAS?
and does our game already count for the challenge?

edit: to be clear, with 'our game' I'm not refering to rephekik but to kNIOKAS
lol u came in here faster than me. good game.
wow, i felt we both played pretty fast, but it still took a few hours. So this tournament is going to take a while
Anyone who i'm supposed to play, feel free to challenge me and start the game. I'll be offline for a while, but when I'm on I'll get to it, and I usually move pretty fast.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #27
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

I won't be updating often since I haven't found a smart way to do this.

Play well
Old 03-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #28
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

I just got 2 challenges, im not sure who this is bukkake_windmill, and DonD13. Ive already started both
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #29
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
I just got 2 challenges, im not sure who this is bukkake_windmill, and DonD13. Ive already started both
That would be me.

Quote:
Group Ichthyosaurus:
CelticsGarlic
OhnoTimNoSho
Faptastrophe
niokas

kNiokas.. who's Faptostrophe?

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 03-14-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #30
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll sign up for the next tournament if there is another one.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: