Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #76
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE Chess Tour: Sign up & Perform.

lost to Timothy: http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=66783010

thanx for the game and good luck in the tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Sorry, rip, don, ohno.. won't be able to finish tonight :)

that's cool, you have 3 days!
I perform better when I'm not too long on it anyway
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #77
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

just finished my game with niokulis, good game!
http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=66850938

Quote:
Sorry, rip, don, ohno.. won't be able to finish tonight :)
damn.. you were about to kick my butt lol

currently also in an exciting game with Timacles
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #78
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't won in a while... Lost to Bcogswell too But this was not for the record.

Good game, Ripthekik. Good.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #79
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Haven't won in a while... Lost to Bcogswell too But this was not for the record.

I'm hitting my prime now, everyone watch out!
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #80
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:

kNiokas, you said repped but you negged me instead, it was a big hit too
Old 03-15-2013, 05:10 PM   #81
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn I should've played, altho I would've probably lost since I've been losing focus with those long waits, played with Fap tho and took him to 46 moves before he ****ed me that bastard.

I'll probably beat all y'all if we played live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik

I gotchu boo<3
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #82
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Damn I should've played, altho I would've probably lost since I've been losing focus with those long waits, played with Fap tho and took him to 46 moves before he ****ed me that bastard.

I'll probably beat all y'all if we played live.

I gotchu boo<3
thanks man.

we can probably find some way to bring in new players, since there are 1 or 2 that aren't so active?

edit: and thanks DonD too
Old 03-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #83
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Um sorry. I really intended not to neg, wonder how that happened. I'll make up after spreading it, don't worry
Old 03-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #84
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
thanks man.

we can probably find some way to bring in new players, since there are 1 or 2 that aren't so active?

edit: and thanks DonD too

Repped you to make up for his neg.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #85
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Um sorry. I really intended not to neg, wonder how that happened. I'll make up after spreading it, don't worry
no worries man, i brought it up just cuz i thought it was funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Repped you to make up for his neg.
thanks, and also to everyone who repped, you guys are cool
(if it weren't for a Lebron23 neg yesterday, i might even be in the green already )
Old 03-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #86
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

I think the server is down... Hopefully, for a very short time.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #87
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

I am really terrible and I don't care that much since I won't make out of the group stage... Perfect.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #88
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ripthefaggotkik goes down.

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=66881760
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:26 PM   #89
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:

good game anyhow.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #90
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=66867390

back and forth until I choked big time . Good game Timacles.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: