Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #121
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: BTE Chess Tour: Sign up & Perform.

just realized i havent played celticsgarlic. challenge issued.

also currently in a game with dunksby. it's move number 17, but must be like 2 weeks now
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #122
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Made a crucial mistake and lost against Tim. I was not worthy to advance anyway...

You guys play the remaining matches, and dunksby soon will get his record burned. Only if it affects standings, I will consider including the games against him... GIVEN HE DOES NOT RESPOND>
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:17 AM   #123
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Made a crucial mistake and lost against Tim. I was not worthy to advance anyway...

You guys play the remaining matches, and dunksby soon will get his record burned. Only if it affects standings, I will consider including the games against him... GIVEN HE DOES NOT RESPOND>

I just won against dunksby because he ran out of time
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #124
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

I'll take his spot and play the remainder of the games if needed. My account is OldMoney91
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #125
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
I'll take his spot and play the remainder of the games if needed. My account is OldMoney91
Can't find you, bro. But you can challenge everybody, and try to get those games played. Good luck.

I really don't care, I'll posting the playoffs matchups tomorrow, and if you're not done with half of your games, we'll just carry on.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #126
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
I just won against dunksby because he ran out of time

Same, I still need one more game against him though.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:35 AM   #127
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Bring out the dogs!

Oh and Ripthekik you have to take your shit together, you've been inactive lately.

Last edited by kNIOKAS : 03-29-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:38 AM   #128
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so I play Fap now?
1 time? when I lose I'm out right?
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:41 AM   #129
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
so I play Fap now?
1 time? when I lose I'm out right?
Nah I think you can play to two wins. It's only a several games left, so you guys can enjoy that.

Remember to post the results, we may want to see how it all developed!
Old 03-29-2013, 08:47 AM   #130
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How's it going, bros?

I'll finish up my World league match today (Team Ireland Vs Team Latvia) and then I'll try to start the game with DonD.

Work is killing me lately and it's hard to keep up with all this stuff.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #131
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm coming for 5th place
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #132
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
just realized i havent played celticsgarlic. challenge issued.

also currently in a game with dunksby. it's move number 17, but must be like 2 weeks now
http://www.chess.com/members/view/timacles

come play me, it is playoff time
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #133
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
http://www.chess.com/members/view/timacles

come play me, it is playoff time
ok, let's do 1 game elimination. i'm pretty busy lately, so 1 game is good enough. I'll send u a challenge
Old 03-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #134
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

lost to Tim. gg, i am eliminated.
http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=67603134
Old 03-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #135
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
lost to Tim. gg, i am eliminated.
http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=67603134
def. good game
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: