Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Percy Harvin traded to Seahawks

So it finally happened

Quote:
The Vikings are expected to receive a first round pick.

Percy Harvin is reportedly looking for a deal that will pay him Calvin Johnson type money, something in the range of $16.5 million a year which puts him second in the league as the highest paid wide receiver behind Johnson.

Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson is making $18.8 million a year, Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is making $16.06 million a year.

Harvin doesn't believe the Vikings will pay him that amount and he wanted them to trade him to a new team that will give him a new contract.

Harvin is currently due to make $2.755 million in 2013.

http://dovsfootballblog.blogspot.com...harvin-to.html
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Percy Harvin traded to Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

I was looking all over for a source after hearing this. If he can stay healthy this is a major game changer in the NFL.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #3
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

ESPN is reporting more than 1 draft pick is involved.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Vikings will receive a 2013 1st round pick (25th Overall), 2013 7th round pick and 2014 mid-round pick.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Damn. Percy was my favorite player on the team behind AP. Seahawks looking great.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:26 PM   #6
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

How bad is it to be a Cardinals (or even Rams) fan right now?

Looks like Seattle and San Francisco are set for the next 8 years or so..

And it would be nearly impossible to defend Seattle if Percy manages to stay healthy. Wilson having Lynch on back field and Harvin/Tate/Rice/Miller to throw at! A quarterback's dream

Can't wait for Hawks-Niners epic games next season
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
How bad is it to be a Cardinals (or even Rams) fan right now?

Looks like Seattle and San Francisco are set for the next 8 years or so..

And it would be nearly impossible to defend Seattle if Percy manages to stay healthy. Wilson having Lynch on back field and Harvin/Tate/Rice/Miller to throw at! A quarterback's dream

Can't wait for Hawks-Niners epic games next season

8yrs? Nice exaggeration there bud.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #8
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
8yrs? Nice exaggeration there bud.

Young nucleus. Dynamic QBs who just finished their 1st season. Excellent coaches. Smart FO who are good at drafting. What more do you need?

Seattle will be relevant for the next decade or so. SF on the other hand for sure are set for the next 4-5 years atleast and if they can find good replacements for Justin Smith and Frank Gore..they will be solid as well

Out of all 32 teams, these 2 are in the best position possible for the next decade!
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:21 AM   #9
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seahawks are going to be an amazing team for a pretty long time. Pete Carrol has done a masterful job building that team.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:29 AM   #10
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Can you just give us the Super Bowl already?
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 15

Bobcats2013 is considered somewhat coolBobcats2013 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Can you just give us the Super Bowl already?

We gotta get past San Francisco and that is no easy task. We need a few more pieces.
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Seahawks are going to be an amazing team for a pretty long time. Pete Carrol has done a masterful job building that team.

Yeah, that division has gone from complete ass to amazing in like 3 years.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #13
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcats2013
We gotta get past San Francisco and that is no easy task. We need a few more pieces.

You mean that team we slaughtered on SNF? Come on they aren't even in our league. I expect 2 more slaughters this year.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #14
irondarts

The Seahawks have signed Percy Harvin to a 6 year/67 Million Dollar Contract with only 14.5 Million Guaranteed.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #15
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
The Seahawks have signed Percy Harvin to a 6 year/67 Million Dollar Contract with only 14.5 Million Guaranteed.
So he'll make 20 mil and be gone in 3 years. Love those NFL contracts.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: