Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default cardinals Release Adrian Wilson

Espn just sent me an update on my phone..

Anyone know if this is a money saving move or???
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: cardinals Release Adrian Wilson

No or, the release saved Cards $3mil in money and from what I read Rashad Johnson is his replacement. Cards are happy with that as well. Just another cap casualty that happens every NFL season.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #3
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No or, the release saved Cards $3mil in money and from what I read Rashad Johnson is his replacement. Cards are happy with that as well. Just another cap casualty that happens every NFL season.

This. And Wilson isn't nearly the player he was even two seasons ago. Kind of a shame. The Cardinals finally get a good scheme defensively with Horton, add the young talent they've neglected to do for years, and the old soldier who hung tough through it all is out the door.

"Every time I call it a game, you call it a business. And every time I call it a business, you call it a game."
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
This. And Wilson isn't nearly the player he was even two seasons ago. Kind of a shame. The Cardinals finally get a good scheme defensively with Horton, add the young talent they've neglected to do for years, and the old soldier who hung tough through it all is out the door.

"Every time I call it a game, you call it a business. And every time I call it a business, you call it a game."

Who is that quote by?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who is that quote by?

That's from the classic NORTH dallas FORTY.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: