Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #31
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how the **** do you end up with so many red bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
The only reason why some people have so many red bars is based on a number of stupid reasons:

They happen to dislike a star player or team. Immature kids around here can't accept the idea that their favorite star player has flaws, isn't really God, and eat and sh*ts like the rest of us. These stans make the rep system incredibly flawed because they will neg someone just because they are butthurt over a comment that criticizes their player. Anyone who can't see this as nothing more than a selfish, neurotic, feminine act is denying reality: this is a discussion forum and the point of a discussion is to have disagreements. Got a problem with criticism. Then welcome to the real world. Not everyone will agree with you and your stupid fascination with your star player.

What pisses me off is you stans will sit there and act like this whole rep system has some sort of relevancy when this has been rampant throughout the whole forum. It's just sad to see how much emphasis is put on this bullsh*t system; the desperation is equivalent to dangling a morphine needle in front of a cancer patient. It's like little children begging for a cookie and then actually taunting his friends he's got a cookie and they didn't get one without an inkling the cookie is made of soymilk and hamster droppings.

Look at this little bitch all bent over rep. Anyway, I think it must work in some way because most of the biggest idiots and stans on this site are 5-10 deep in the red. I get 4-5 negs for every rep and I've never sniffed a red bar. You must have to be a supreme fucktard to get that deep in the red.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #32
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Look at this little bitch all bent over rep. Anyway, I think it must work in some way because most of the biggest idiots and stans on this site are 5-10 deep in the red. I get 4-5 negs for every rep and I've never sniffed a red bar. You must have to be a supreme fucktard to get that deep in the red.
Shut your ugly, pasty ass up dude. You've spent your whole life being the social outcast, you look like shit. You're not entitled to say these words you ****ing nerd. You're a loser, plain and simple.

Nothing worse than an ugly ass nerdy loser trying to come off as superior on the net, know your role dweeb
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #33
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

negged
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #34
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
theoo sighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm a big fan
my favorite poster of all time on ISH
PLEASE post more!
thanks man i will try
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #35
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Shut your ugly, pasty ass up dude. You've spent your whole life being the social outcast, you look like shit. You're not entitled to say these words you ****ing nerd. You're a loser, plain and simple.

Nothing worse than an ugly ass nerdy loser trying to come off as superior on the net, know your role dweeb

Enjoy your vacation, kid.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #36
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Ha, more people feeling the butt-hurt. I am superior than you in most every way. You probably know this, which is why you feel so compelled to come at me. I own you in "real life" and "internet" life. It must eat you up, but I don't know how to help you.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:19 PM   #37
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Ha, more people feeling the butt-hurt. I am superior than you in most every way. You probably know this, which is why you feel so compelled to come at me. I own you in "real life" and "internet" life. It must eat you up, but I don't know how to help you.

Probably one of the gayest posts in ISH history. I would bet money you typed that response in the basement your stepfather lets you live in. Surrounded by anime drawings, hot pockets wrppers, and empty Mountain Dew 2 liters filled with piss.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #38
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Probably one of the gayest posts in ISH history. I would bet money you typed that response in the basement your stepfather lets you live in. Surrounded by anime drawings, hot pockets wrppers, and empty Mountain Dew 2 liters filled with piss.

I typed it out sitting in my house.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #39
SwayDizzle
Local High School Star

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Quote:

SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #40
TheGreatBlaze
Serious playground baller

TheGreatBlaze has an OK reputation so far

Say anything positive about God/religion.
TheGreatBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: