Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #1
Shade8780
poo

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gatorade vs Powerade

Taste wise. And how often do you drink both. Favourite flavor?

Powerade
Once a month
Orange
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:48 AM   #2
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gatorade vs Powerade

Powerade

Often

Blue
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

I remember there being a sports drink that was sliiiiiightly carbonated, and I remember it being better than both, it was called All Sport, maybe?

I like the OG Gatorade and Fierce line. I don't really like the low calorie G2 stuff.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Powerade tastes better, but that is probably due to the fact that it has high fructose corn syrup (Gatorade doesn't). My favorite flavor Powerade is Sour Melon.

Favorite Gatorade flavors are Lemon Lime, Cool Blue, and Fierce Grape.

I sip on it daily almost.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #6
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #7
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only Powerade I can drink is blue the rest taste horrible, and given the chance I'd pick Gatorade over Powerade everytime.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

New Gatorade bottle is sick.

I've only found one corner store that has it so far.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #9
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How not to do a Gatorade bath:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cnoiW87k7Nw
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #10
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Most "Gatorade baths" are in fact water baths.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #11
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like the original Gatorade best. When I say original, I mean pre-1993 formula change lemon-lime, and not post-2011 fakerade. Oh well, that's long gone.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #12
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I like the original Gatorade best. When I say original, I mean pre-1993 formula change lemon-lime, and not post-2011 fakerade. Oh well, that's long gone.

YES, same here.

I thought I was having misleading memories or my tastebuds had evolved or something. What was different about the pre-1993 formula? So much better.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #13
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
YES, same here.

I thought I was having misleading memories or my tastebuds had evolved or something. What was different about the pre-1993 formula? So much better.

I don't know exactly. I make my own carbonated drinks, and I know that simply switching sugar for HFCS doesn't work, you need to tweak the recipe. So who knows?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #14
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I don't know exactly. I make my own carbonated drinks, and I know that simply switching sugar for HFCS doesn't work, you need to tweak the recipe. So who knows?

I remember Gatorade still being good after 1993 though. Back when they had the glass bottles. Seeing these pics just reminded me of the Tropical Punch flavor. That $hit went so hard. Lemon Ice was great too.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #15
Shade8780
poo

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just got Gatorade in this bottle

Is this the same as normal Glacier Freeze?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: