Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #16
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: D-Day is here: Barca-Milan second leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Last year it kept bouncing off the bus if i recall. Don't get killed once Barca loses. Football is supposed to be fun, i'm assuming death is not fun.
yeah you were not a chelsea fan in 2009 since you started watching football like 2 years ago. my bad.
dont worry ill stay home this time, lock my doors, find a good stream and curse on here... but boy if they advance im gonna run naked on the streets
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #17
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I really want Barc to win this one!!
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #18
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
I really want Barc to win this one!!
Well here winning =/= next round.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #19
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

official:

Old 03-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #20
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

This is the game for Messi to step up and meet the hype.

Think he should start on the left and Villa as the striker. Barca played better all around football when they had someone other then Messi in the central striker role.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #21
howlin_wolf
I airball my layups

howlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
This is the game for Messi to step up and meet the hype.

Think he should start on the left and Villa as the striker. Barca played better all around football when they had someone other then Messi in the central striker role.

Wow, what the **** are you talking about? ...

well if it's time to step up for any part of the barca squad its the defense today. Milan mustn't score and since Pep is gone barcas defense has been very shaky. Barca will score 3 goals, but i'm not sure if this Milan squad can't sneak one in...

key for barca is using their wide pitch not only for offense but also for defense. if i were to coach them, i'd keep their defensive line way back

we'll see, here's hoping for a good night of tremendous football
howlin_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #22
alenleomessi

stream and chat
http://popstreams.eu/stream3.html
Old 03-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #23
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlin_wolf
Wow, what the **** are you talking about? ...

well if it's time to step up for any part of the barca squad its the defense today. Milan mustn't score and since Pep is gone barcas defense has been very shaky. Barca will score 3 goals, but i'm not sure if this Milan squad can't sneak one in...

key for barca is using their wide pitch not only for offense but also for defense. if i were to coach them, i'd keep their defensive line way back

we'll see, here's hoping for a good night of tremendous football

I thought they played much better football with Eto'o, and even were playing very good with Ibra the first few months of the season before Pep made him play on the wings.

With a true striker I always thought they looked much more dangerous, and Messi drifting in made the best of his dribbling and playmaking abilities.

Ever since Messi began playing exclusively in the middle I always thought they looked much less dangerous and dynamic.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #24
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finally we are getting to the more interesting parts of UCL. Gonna be hell of a game
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #25
howlin_wolf
I airball my layups

howlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
I thought they played much better football with Eto'o, and even were playing very good with Ibra the first few months of the season before Pep made him play on the wings.

With a true striker I always thought they looked much more dangerous, and Messi drifting in made the best of his dribbling and playmaking abilities.

Ever since Messi began playing exclusively in the middle I always thought they looked much less dangerous and dynamic.

do you understand the concept of a false 9? do you watch barca regularly? do you know about the qualities of each individual player?

no offense, but if you answer yes to all of these questions there's no way you can say that. messi is the most competent forward in the world and the reason barca are that good in la liga. he doesnt has to "step it up" tonight, he is THE constant and he will perform tonight. as i said, not sure if theyre gonna make it anyway. it's a tough situation they're in.

glad we won our first match 1-3 and i can calmly watch my side dominate tomorrow :)
howlin_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #26
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Messi! 1-0
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #27
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

anyone have a good link?

Messi is not the most complete striker in the world btw, he is good with his head, but he is not a big tall bruising athlete who's a threat in the air. Ronaldo is more complete
Old 03-12-2013, 03:05 PM   #28
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Milan is flirting with danger
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #29
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Messi again, 2-0!
Oh man
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #30
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

anyone got a link? firstrow is so broken atm
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: