Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Boomerang
Serious playground baller

Boomerang has an OK reputation so far
Default I wanna be the very best ISH poster..

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To be repped is my real test
To neg them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each ISHer to understand
The power that's inside

Insidehoops! it's you and me
I know it's my destiny
ISHers, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
ISH, a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
ISH, gotta rep 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream, ISH!
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I wanna be the very best ISH poster..

gtfo with your optimism.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #3
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Repped for the Pokémon reference
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't read, but if you want to be the best ISH poster, what you need to do is be like PleezeBelieve.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #6
Boomerang

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Yeah!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #7
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
You shouldn't have said anything. I wanted to see how many people wouldn't have gotten it. Didn't you see that Big Poppa thread?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #8
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
what you need to do is be like PleezeBelieve.

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #9
Boomerang

There was a time when ISHers were kind
When their posts were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when ISH was blind
And the forum was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high
And ISH worth posting
I dreamed that ISH would never die
I dreamed that Jeff would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No emoticon unused
No gif unposted

But the stans come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your post apart
And they turn your dream to shame

But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are stans we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this forum I'm posting
So different now from what it seemed
Now ISH has killed the dream I dreamed
Old 03-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Didn't read, but if you want to be the best ISH poster, what you need to do is be like rufus.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bitches be knockin' at my throne.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Being the best on ISH is like coming in first in the special olympics.. not really something you brag about.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:38 PM   #13
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
You shouldn't have said anything. I wanted to see how many people wouldn't have gotten it. Didn't you see that Big Poppa thread?
I'm pretty sure most people got the reference unless you didn't have a childhood.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Being the best on ISH is like coming in first in the special olympics.. not really something you brag about.

Wrong.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #15
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
I'm pretty sure most people got the reference unless you didn't have a childhood.
Guess Shade and CelticsGarlic didn't have childhoods.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: