Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #16
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My fellow ISH brothers who suffer from procrastination too: let's meet

Yeah I have trouble peeing.
When is the prostate examination?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #17
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My fellow ISH brothers who suffer from procrastination too: let's meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
I dont think anyone can challenge me when it comes to procrastination

Game on! let's settle this like men sometime in the future
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:23 PM   #18
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
I dont think anyone can challenge me when it comes to procrastination

N!gga please. None of ya'll got shit on me when it comes to being a worthless bum.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #19
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

you know what? i've been wanting to spread this message for a while, but i'll post it later or never.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #20
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It just feels so good to say "I will do this tomorrow."
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #21
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
hi, my name is blablabla and i'm a procastinator
hi, im spk and ive been hooked on procrastinating since i was just a wee little baby patch.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #22
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cool to see so many people interested.

I feel like we can really make a diffrence.

I'll organize a meeting and a schedule for our bettering process and stuff, it will be great!
I'll come at ya'll bros! It's just that at the moment I have so many things going on but I have it right on my to-do list!!

peace
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #23
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in for sure.. but get going without me. I'll finish my thesis and then join the group.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:17 PM   #24
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Suguru101 has decent reputation

Suguru101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #25
BlazerRed
Swiss girls

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll come, I just gotta feed my dog.
BlazerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:32 PM   #26
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:44 AM   #27
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up Re: My fellow ISH brothers who suffer from procrastination too: let's meet

let's do this in June!
Old 05-15-2014, 01:45 AM   #28
DonD13
GYMNAST

btw did you know that there is no German word for procrastination?
Old 05-15-2014, 02:03 AM   #29
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'll get my people to check my schedule and get with your people
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:34 AM   #30
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

Should be writing some shit down but **** that
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: