Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Samsung galaxy S4 announced today..

Excited?

Be interesting what features it has..

Although there are leaks

http://pocketnow.com/2013/03/14/sams...iv-leaks-again
All Net is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation
Default Re: Samsung galaxy S4 announced today..

No thanks, I wait for the S13 next year.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:41 AM   #3
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm getting one, as my iPhone 4 contract expires in April.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #4
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropStep
No thanks, I wait for the S13 next year.

n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #5
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

physically smaller than galaxy s3
but has a larger 5inch 1080p screen

nice
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks ugly, but great specs.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is why I won't buy any phones with a number after the name

It was what, December when everyone was raving about the S3? It's like that Best Buy commercial. "you bought the wrong TV sillyhead!"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #8
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think my S3 can support me till the S5 comes out, or Google Glass or something.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #9
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

HTC One is better.

Also still rocking my Galaxy S (Vibrant). hasnt failed me yet. Although i am due for one and will probably pick HTC One or Nexus over another Galaxy phone.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Excited?

Be interesting what features it has..

Although there are leaks

http://pocketnow.com/2013/03/14/sams...iv-leaks-again
gonna wait for the xphone
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #11
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
This is why I won't buy any phones with a number after the name

It was what, December when everyone was raving about the S3? It's like that Best Buy commercial. "you bought the wrong TV sillyhead!"
It has more to do with the technology.

New Octa CPU Hardware. I was planning on getting the Note II till I heard about the eight core generation of phones that are about to be released. Glad I did, and I'm glad I don't wait so long to get the Note III where the specs will be the best we've seen yet in a hand-held smartphone.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #12
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I get a new phone like once every 2 years.

I don't understand the commotion over new phones. They're used to txt bishes, call work, and play pandora. What else I need a phone for?

I have a Motorola Atrix.. Am I living in the Stone Age or what?
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #13
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Galaxy shoots these phones out like nothing.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #14
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SII came out in May 2011, SIII came out in May 2012. S4 comes out in the end of April 2013. Yeah, that would pretty much be on track. The Galaxy line outsells the iPhone line 4:1, even though Apples release gaps are also very similar, but the total sales allows for quicker R&D turnaround.

Last edited by Crystallas : 03-14-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #15
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
I get a new phone like once every 2 years.

I don't understand the commotion over new phones. They're used to txt bishes, call work, and play pandora. What else I need a phone for?

I have a Motorola Atrix.. Am I living in the Stone Age or what?
Can't even use shit like Pandora in Australia with our ****ing data plans..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: