Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #16
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Samsung galaxy S4 announced today..

I just got the S3 in February, and im more than happy with it. Won't be upgrading till 2015 most likely (contract ends), and I don't really see a need to.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:03 AM   #17
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
HTC One is better.

Also still rocking my Galaxy S (Vibrant). hasnt failed me yet. Although i am due for one and will probably pick HTC One or Nexus over another Galaxy phone.
yep. im due for a upgrade in july from my galaxy s2, and the htc one is clearly the front runner. i really hate the galaxy s3 design and more disappointed that the s4 is no different.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #18
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I just got the S3 in February, and im more than happy with it. Won't be upgrading till 2015 most likely (contract ends), and I don't really see a need to.

Same.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:36 AM   #19
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

was hoping for another row of icons

im disappointed
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:24 AM   #20
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

I think the eye-scroll or whatever is going to be a flop. I agree with the post above, i think the HTC One is probably better (and also better looking).

I think smartphones have hit most of its potential. We really don't need it to anymore than it already can do with the apps and whatever.

The only improvements I want to see:
-screen (these can still be improved)
-weight/thickness of the phone (can be lighter/thinner)
-battery life (this is the most important)
-camera

other than that, everything you can do with the newest models, you can do with the old ones.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:04 AM   #21
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

Why do people care so much about Specs?

I mean at some point a dual core 1.5 ghz should ne enough no?

You need an eight core to check your Facebook, play angry birds, whatsapp?

My Xperia S can do anything a phone can do. Why pay more for higher specs?
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #22
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i want a smartphone that can shoot lasers and a mini grappling hook
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #23
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
i want a smartphone that can shoot lasers and a mini grappling hook
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:09 AM   #24
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glad I didn't bite on an S3 when my DroidX contract was up in December. Although it's hard for me to justify this purchase when I already have a TF700 tablet.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #25
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just bought a Samsung 8000 series smart TV, and I am due for a phone upgrade.

Does anyone know how much of an advantage it would be for me to get the Galaxy for sync connectivity on my TV vs. say the HTC?
I don't own a tablet yet either, and I was now leaning towards getting a Samsung for the same reasons.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #26
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anybody have one of those no-contract smartphone plans with virgin or walmart? Thinking about switching once my contract is up. Currently with sprint paying 75$ per month for unlimited everything.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #27
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I just bought a Samsung 8000 series smart TV, and I am due for a phone upgrade.

Does anyone know how much of an advantage it would be for me to get the Galaxy for sync connectivity on my TV vs. say the HTC?
I don't own a tablet yet either, and I was now leaning towards getting a Samsung for the same reasons.

id go with the s4 for connecting to your tv

Quote:
Samsung WatchON
Samsung WatchON, introduced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in February, is Samsung's 'Video Discovery' service, aimed at providing a faster and easier way to watch live TV programs and on demand video content while using a mobile device. One of the unique features of Samsung WatchON is that it can transform a connected mobile device into a universal remote control, allowing users to search for live TV programs through a guide and then view those selections on their connected Samsung SMART TVs. Samsung WatchON also provides multi-screen capabilities, recommendations, one-stop search functionality, and social sharing functionality.

that could come in handy
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #28
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Love the features of the phone and the screen size is a big plus for me. Along with having as much storage as you want.

Will be buying it..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #29
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

I'm good with my s3...
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #30
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hear that the S5 will be better than the S4. Might as well wait for that one.....

Of course, the S6 will probably be better than the S5. So....might as well wait for that one.....unless you want the S7....which will be even better.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: