Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Are You Scared Of Going To Hell?

No one wants to spend the rest of eternity in Hell. Still time to make the right decisions and change for the better.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are You Scared Of Going To Hell?

How much negative rep do you have OP?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Used to be.

Now I know there is no Hell.

Assuming all the so-called spiritual bull$hit is true, the soul is pure in its essence. The human mind is tainted and makes temporary errors.

Why would a soul be punished endlessly for flaws in a fragile human mind over a finite span of time? It's the dumbest, most illogical premise ever. A behavioral control device conceptually invented by man.. Hell is nothing more.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Something that guy above me said. But in more stupid words.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #5
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Used to be.

Assuming all the so-called spiritual bull$hit is true, the soul is pure in its essence. The human mind is tainted and makes temporary errors.

Why would a soul be punished endlessly for flaws in a fragile human mind over a finite span of time? It's the dumbest, most illogical premise ever. A behavioral control device conceptually invented by man.. Hell is nothing more.
What housing project did you grow up in?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #6
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
How much negative rep do you have OP?
Not a lot.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #7
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nope. Would be awesome seeing my hero Doomguy destroying demons in Hell.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #8
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
What housing project did you grow up in?

I grew up in suburbia, which helped in some ways to cultivate my civil and compassionate behavior as well as my broad thinking.

I'm at an advantage in reaching "Heaven" over those in the housing projects. They are more nurtured for behavior worthy of "Hell".

It's all fake though, man. Wake up.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Used to be.

NDEers say there is a place they refer to as "the void" which is just pure darkness...eternal

But no one stays there forever...the is no "time" in the afterlife...everything is "eternal"

It's purpose is spiritual growth...for the spirits that reject "love"... They are shown what it is truly like to be alone, in a literal sense...in the void they learn that we need each other.

Also, supposedly we are all at least shown this place...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #10
DonD13
BasedTom's Mistress

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yes because I imagine Hell beeing a place where the only people around are people like the OP repeating the same nonsense over and over and over again
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #11
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Considering it doesn't exist, no I'm not scared of going to a fictional place.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:21 PM   #12
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
NDEers say there is a place they refer to as "the void" which is just pure darkness...eternal

But no one stays there forever...the is no "time" in the afterlife...everything is "eternal"

It's purpose is spiritual growth...for the spirits that reject "love"... They are shown what it is truly like to be alone, in a literal sense...in the void they learn that we need each other.

Also, supposedly we are all at least shown this place...

Hindus say we are reincarnated over and over in situations ranging from positive to negative to eventually complete our "samsaric cycle" to return to Heaven with our creator.

Similar concept.

I don't believe in any of that stuff, but those make more sense than the Judeo-Christian and Islamic models of eternal Heaven & Hell, imo.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
I grew up in suburbia, which helped in some ways to cultivate my civil and compassionate behavior as well as my broad thinking.

I'm at an advantage in reaching "Heaven" over those in the housing projects. They are more nurtured for behavior worthy of "Hell".

It's all fake though, man. Wake up.

Most Atheists are just people that have been wronged in their lives. So they take it out on God. Don't worry, there is still time to save yourself from burning for eternity in Hell.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #14
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aren't we living in it now?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hindus say we are reincarnated over and over in situations ranging from positive to negative to eventually complete our "samsaric cycle" to return to Heaven with our creator.

Similar concept.

I don't believe in any of that stuff, but those make more sense than the Judeo-Christian and Islamic models of eternal Heaven & Hell, imo.
well I agree that the Christian "Heaven and Hell" concept is silly...and obviously the Islamic which is 50 virgins or something?

the NDE version makes sense to me though...

here is a write up of it:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research15.html

Quote:
The general consensus among near-death reports is that the void is totally devoid of love, light, and everything. It is a realm of complete and profound darkness where nothing exists but the thought patterns of those in it. It is a perfect place for souls to examine their own mind, contemplate their recent Earth experience, and decide where they want to go next.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: