Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation
Default Why do so many black men avoid dating black women?

I have quite a few black friends and acquaintances in Southern California. And not a single one of them is with a black girl.

Just wonder if it's just southern california, or if it happens in other places?
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Why do so many black men avoid dating black women?

I don't avoid black women. I just think white women are more attractive.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #3
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

White women are by far the best looking women on the planet.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

I used to be the only white guy in an all black apartment complex. I was hanging with one of my neighbors and I asked him this, and he responds:

"Man, you ever been with a black woman before?"

DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Black women are too strong and independent, they always given black men trouble.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #6
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Latin women are by far the best looking women on the planet.
Let me fix that for you.

To answer your question, black women have a bad stigma of being aggressive,loud,ghetto and horrible in bed.
But people tend to go after things they like more rather than "avoid".
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
Fudge
Thunder/Cavs

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This is why: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=293193
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Because black women wear wigs and/or hair extensions because they think that's attractive. In PR black women just fix their real hair and that's why I like black women from Puerto Rico.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Too much attitude, but they got good booty.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #10
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Too much attitude, but they got good booty.
Yeah that's my problem. I get blinded by booty to easy.

I dated this black chick from the states. She had an attitude and was loud as heck but that booty... goddamn...I have to move back to the states .
Old 03-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
White women are by far the best looking women on the planet.

Haven't been many places, have you?
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #12
Bandito
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
Haven't been many places, have you?
His mom's basement is pretty spacious right?
Old 03-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #13
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Because black women wear wigs and/or hair extensions because they think that's attractive. In PR black women just fix their real hair and that's why I like black women from Puerto Rico.

Yeah i hate all that artificial stuff.

To answer the question (as a black man), its not an issue of attraction (except in cases of all that fake stuff) but personality wise most of them are just too aggressive or are pretty much not very well rounded when it comes to personality. Unless they are educated. So perhaps the real ordeal for me is finding one that values educating themselves over 'gettin dat papah'.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #14
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
His mom's basement is pretty spacious right?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #15
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Black women here wear their natural hair as well. They don't all wear weave.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: