Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #16
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected posterDragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected posterDragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Why do so many black men avoid dating black women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
It's his opinion you dumb ****.

White women >>>

I didn't argue otherwise, f*****g c**t.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #17
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Too much attitude, but they got good booty.

yeah and they be naggin you to death

man just watch the video here below

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/9...er-Ex-In-Class
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #18
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
Haven't been many places, have you?

Not everyone digs obese chicks like the one in your avy.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #19
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

It's not even that we actively TRY to avoid them, (at least the vast majority of ni99as i know will date any race regardless) me personally i just prefer latinas/asians etc. partially because I prefer how they look and they want/expect less from me lol

Then again i aint the relationship type of ni99a anyway

My last roommate (who was black) did NOT like black women at all. He didn't have a problem with them but I could see that they obviously intimidated him, he's always had black friends though. But then again this dude was one of the whitest black guys i've ever met. Ironically his current gf is black, funny/sad part is I can clearly see she's using the **** out of him because he's got bread.
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #20
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
yeah and they be naggin you to death

man just watch the video here below

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/9...er-Ex-In-Class

Lmaoo yea i can't stand the hood/ghetto h0es, most black females i know however aren't like that. That act more or less like every other race
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #21
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"I love me some Nubian goddesses, but them sistas make ya work too he\ard. Call a white girl up, say Becky, and tell her b!tch come ova and lemma spank dat azz and befo ya hang up she be knockin at yo door."

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 03-16-2013 at 12:53 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:11 PM   #22
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected posterDragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected posterDragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
Not everyone digs obese chicks like the one in your avy.

except shes not obese. Not everyone likes the narrow hip,flat ass look like I imagine you do?

Last edited by Dragonyeuw : 03-15-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #23
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Black women here wear their natural hair as well. They don't all wear weave.
The one I met that didn't wear weave had either short hair, I mean like really short or they didn't give a crap about their appearance. One time I show my friend from USA (she's black) this pic of my friend of PR (black too) and she thought she had straight hair because in PR black girls take care of their hair. Plus over here they don't wear weaves.

Black women should go to Puerto Rico and learn how to take care of their hair to be honest.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #24
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Take it as a sign...
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #25
jdiaby
I brick open layups

jdiaby has an OK reputation so far

Contrary to popular belief most black men are with black women, black men and white women are the 2 most most promiscuos groups, which is why you see alotta brothers dating IR.
jdiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #26
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
http://img.poptower.com/pic-32371/rick-fox.jpg?d=1024

"I love me some Nubian goddesses, but them sistas make ya work too he\ard. Call a white girl up, say Becky, and tell her b!tch come ova and lemma spank dat azz and befo ya hang up she be knockin at yo door."

What does Rick Fox have to do with that quote?
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #27
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
The one I met that didn't wear weave had either short hair, I mean like really short or they didn't give a crap about their appearance. One time I show my friend from USA (she's black) this pic of my friend of PR (black too) and she thought she had straight hair because in PR black girls take care of their hair. Plus over here they don't wear weaves.

Black women should go to Puerto Rico and learn how to take care of their hair to be honest.
You're making broad generalizations. There are black women in the US who wear their natural hair and care about their appearance.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: