Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,335
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

only thing TMZ got wrong was the critical condition part, and they might have not even gotten that wrong...maybe he was in critical condition

I think TMZ was successful in being the first to report this...even if off a little on the story
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #32
iggy>
happy tanksgiving
 
iggy>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,910
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
only thing TMZ got wrong was the critical condition part, and they might have not even gotten that wrong...maybe he was in critical condition

I think TMZ was successful in being the first to report this...even if off a little on the story
why are u sticking up for tmz?
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #33
blablabla
.
 
blablabla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 6,665
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

awww bummer
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,335
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
why are u sticking up for tmz?
I honestly think they do a great job.

In fact, its amazing to me how most of the time they are the first to report major celebrity news...its like they have a private spy on every celebrity out there.

I don't even know how they do it...



TMZ had pics of Brett Favres dick the minute he sent them Lolololololol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #35
NoGunzJustSkillz
2015
 
NoGunzJustSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,174
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
It's okay guys he's fine he was just feeling a LIL WEEZY.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #36
NoGunzJustSkillz
2015
 
NoGunzJustSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,174
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
why are u sticking up for tmz?
lol, i was just about to ask that
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,815
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
why are u sticking up for tmz?

Because he thinks tmz bats 1.000. They are never wrong, they never could be wrong.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #38
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,713
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
lol, i was just about to ask that
Because P.Tiddy must argue every point he ever makes to the death.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,335
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Because P.Tiddy must argue every point he ever makes to the death.
He asked me a question, I answered

Wtf
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,713
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He asked me a question, I answered

Wtf
You're arguing now about the validity of TMZ reports. That's not a topic that needs to be broached.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #41
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan
 
SCREWstonRockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City 2K9
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Tmz bats a good percentage though, and even more importantly, some clutch hits. Tiger woods & MJ dying.

C'mon, those were like Game 7, down 3, 2 outs 2 strikes and bases loaded type homers

And that lean is no joke. He's sippin' the real stuff too, promethazine with codeine cough syrup. Not that NyQuil over the counter crap you kids are drinking and thinking its "drank".

It's gonna end up killing Wayne like so many other rappers

Last edited by SCREWstonRockets : 03-16-2013 at 04:59 PM.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,815
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Tmz bats a good percentage though, and even more importantly, some clutch hits. Tiger woods & MJ dying.

C'mon, those were like Game 7, down 3, 2 outs 2 strikes and bases loaded type homers

And that lean is no joke. He's sippin' the real stuff too, promethazine with codeine cough syrup. Not that NyQuil over the counter crap you kids are drinking and thinking its "drank".

It's gonna end up killing Wayne like so many other rappers

But a person with a good or even great batting % would never argue they never struck out. Thats the issue. Tmz struck out here, admit it and move on. And striking out by saying someone is near death is to me a story you better damn well have good sources on in case of a situation like this. I'd like to hear them explain why they ran with this story.

Wayne said he stopped drinking lean so whatever put him in the hospital I dont think it was lean. He could have lied tho or relapsed. I just remember him saying he stopped and other rappers like 2 chainz were teasing him how he is missing out.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #43
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,421
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
But a person with a good or even great batting % would never argue they never struck out. Thats the issue. Tmz struck out here, admit it and move on. And striking out by saying someone is near death is to me a story you better damn well have good sources on in case of a situation like this. I'd like to hear them explain why they ran with this story.

Wayne said he stopped drinking lean so whatever put him in the hospital I dont think it was lean. He could have lied tho or relapsed. I just remember him saying he stopped and other rappers like 2 chainz were teasing him how he is missing out.
Lil Wayne will never stop drinking. Maybe he might not drink it as much, but he ain't stoppin.

It's My Cup .. fck You!!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:51 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,335
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

How did they strike out, he had a seizure, which is def life threatening, and they reported it?

CNN reporting the same
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,815
Default Re: Lil Wayne is dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
How did they strike out, he had a seizure, which is def life threatening, and they reported it?

CNN reporting the same

They said he was in a coma, on his death bed being read his last rites.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy