Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #16
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Denver NUGGETS Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingster
I was referring to their current winning streak. They literally have the easiest remaining schedule. Not bashing the Heat in any way.

but they had some tough wins during the streak, @OKC, Memphis, Indiana, @Chicago, @Atlanta, Lakers, @Knicks, etc.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #17
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Blingster has decent reputationBlingster has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglegend
but they had some tough wins during the streak, @OKC, Memphis, Indiana, @Chicago, @Atlanta, Lakers, @Knicks, etc.

For sure! just saying that the last few games, and the next hand full are pretty easy wins (except for upcoming games against Boston and Spurs). Historic stretch, no doubt.
Blingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #18
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Seriously? I got Neg'd for my posts..
Old 03-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #19
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #20
ThatsGame
Bosh Saves MIA

ThatsGame has decent reputationThatsGame has decent reputation

Well with a streak so long...eventually you will face the crap teams again...
ThatsGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:28 PM   #21
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
lol

I see why people complain about the reputation system here. I have not bashed any team or person, but have as many neg's as rep's. You just have to laugh at some things, this is one of those things.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #22
ThunderStruk022
Serious playground baller

ThunderStruk022 has decent reputation

Quote:
They didn't win at OKC, they beat OKC in Denver...on a Ty Lawson buzzer beater. Beat OKC in OT in the other game at Denver before that. We got Denver in OKC earlier in the year when Denver was on the second night of a back-to-back and killed them. I expect this next game (in OKC) to be much more competitive. Oh, and the Hawks and Knicks games were in Denver, too, and they haven't played the Bulls yet. That game is on Monday.

Still, they've got some impressive wins during the streak, albeit the most impressive ones have been at home where they're damn near impossible to beat and a completely different team. But still, you'd expect them to maybe drop one of those close games at some point, so kudos to the Nuggets.

Both Denver and Memphis both have the look of a "no one wants to play them in the playoffs" team right now.
ThunderStruk022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #23
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStruk022
They didn't win at OKC, they beat OKC in Denver...on a Ty Lawson buzzer beater. Beat OKC in OT in the other game at Denver before that. We got Denver in OKC earlier in the year when Denver was on the second night of a back-to-back and killed them. I expect this next game (in OKC) to be much more competitive. Oh, and the Hawks and Knicks games were in Denver, too, and they haven't played the Bulls yet. That game is on Monday.

Still, they've got some impressive wins during the streak, albeit the most impressive ones have been at home where they're damn near impossible to beat and a completely different team. But still, you'd expect them to maybe drop one of those close games at some point, so kudos to the Nuggets.

Both Denver and Memphis both have the look of a "no one wants to play them in the playoffs" team right now.

I was talking about the Heat streak.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:15 AM   #24
ThunderStruk022
Serious playground baller

ThunderStruk022 has decent reputation

Quote:
I was talking about the Heat streak.
That's what I get for not reading the first page of the thread.

Anyway...both streaks are impressive. I don't give a f**k who Miami's played during their streak. Winning 21 games in a row is incredible. And if the Nuggets get their streak to 18 games, that'd be equally impressive since that'd include wins @OKC, @SAS, and against the Nets. I'm not counting the Bulls, because they suck ass right now.
ThunderStruk022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #25
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Mike McGraw ‏@McGrawDHBulls
Bulls announced today that Mon's game vs. DEN is moving from CSN-plus to the main station. I'm sure fans can imagine a possible reason why.

I think the Nuggets winning streak might be done...
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #26
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Young team, lots of talents, solid coach. Most of all, Indentity - yeah it's gonna produce those results. Congrats to the Nuggets fans
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:25 AM   #27
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nuggz are killing it lately. I bet they can get the 3 seed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
I think the Nuggets winning streak might be done...

Yeah because a PG coming off of a torn ACL is just going to tear up one of the best teams immediately.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:50 AM   #28
Alan Ogg
BASKETBALL Fan

Alan Ogg has decent reputation

LOL... The NUGGETS are deserving of a winning streak thread. They've been balling nasty. 11 in a row and have won and 26 of their last 33. I wrote in their game thread today that they get no respect.
Alan Ogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #29
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #30
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

Crazy game! I hate to win a game with a controversial call...BUT, you gotta take em where you can get em.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: