Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-16-2013, 03:44 PM   #31
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
+1

talk to her about it. tell her it's on your mind. plant that seed.

i was in a similar situation in my last relationship.

i ended up hurting her feelings. we broke up soon afterward.

but i had to say something. i started to resent her. i'd cringe every time she overate.

Didn't you break it off with a fat roommate a few days ago. Something you want to tell us?
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #32
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Dude, 140 is still pretty damn big girl unless she's 5'10+

huh? 140 is not big at all...hell my friend she is 168 and she is pretty damn skinny.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #33
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Date a foreign chick.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #34
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
This morning we went for a walk; I asked her if she wanted to walk the dogs, which we don't usually do because they get their exercise in the yard. About 15 minutes into the walk, she was already complaining about the weather and wanted to go home because "we haven't ate breakfast yet." I got mad and told her we were already out at the park and we should stay a bit longer, and then she got mad at me and said I should just walk the dog myself and then went to the swings and sat down, so I said f*ck it, let's go home and eat some breakfast.

When we got home, I wanted to cook something light and simple, so I suggested only eggs (no yolk) with toast and a bowl of cereal with berries. 2 hours after breakfast, she said she was hungry and wanted lunch.

Man this is going to be an uphill battle.

Damn, you sound like a nice guy. What's your motivation for her losing weight? Do you still find her attractive?
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #35
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
huh? 140 is not big at all...hell my friend she is 168 and she is pretty damn skinny.

Taking into account women being generally a few inches shorter, if not more, and much lower muscle mass 140 is a good sized girl unless she's fairly tall.

There is no way any girl under 6' is "pretty damn skinny" and weighs 168. Lol.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #36
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:

How tall?

Full grown men weigh 168....
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #37
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, listen to this dumb somofabitch.

Lol, Google Image "170 lbs woman" and get back to me.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #38
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

my girl is about 5'7 and a buck 60. some would call her average, but i think she's skinny. im trynna plump her up some mo'.

ain't nuttin wrong wit dat mean, son. op, fukk your bed. u should have acted like a man, and punished her by getting balls deep!
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #39
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Quote:
Yeah, listen to this dumb somofabitch.

Lol, Google Image "170 lbs woman" and get back to me.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #40
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Taking into account women being generally a few inches shorter, if not more, and much lower muscle mass 140 is a good sized girl unless she's fairly tall.

There is no way any girl under 6' is "pretty damn skinny" and weighs 168. Lol.

Maybe skinny is too strong a word but she certainly looks good..thinks shes about 5'8 but saying that she does go gym and does weights. like bench for example so maybe that explains alot.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #41
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
How tall?

Full grown men weigh 168....

Yeah they are, small and skinny men who rarely lift many weights.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #42
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
This morning we went for a walk; I asked her if she wanted to walk the dogs, which we don't usually do because they get their exercise in the yard. About 15 minutes into the walk, she was already complaining about the weather and wanted to go home because "we haven't ate breakfast yet." I got mad and told her we were already out at the park and we should stay a bit longer, and then she got mad at me and said I should just walk the dog myself and then went to the swings and sat down, so I said f*ck it, let's go home and eat some breakfast.

When we got home, I wanted to cook something light and simple, so I suggested only eggs (no yolk) with toast and a bowl of cereal with berries. 2 hours after breakfast, she said she was hungry and wanted lunch.

Man this is going to be an uphill battle.
It's normal to be starving 2 hour after breakfast bro. Instead of eating candy just eat fruit like grapes or an apple. You are supposed to eat 3 meals a day with 3 snacks a day. It keep your metabolism running and helps you lose weight. Of course what you eat in those meals is what makes you either lose or gain weight of course.

No candy, no fast food, no pork and eat a lot of fiber. Eating some protein as a snack (like yogurt) helps losing weight.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #43
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah they are, small and skinny men who rarely lift many weights.
i am 192 5'11'' man. I was 160 when I didn't lift weights.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #44
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
1. How f*cking full of yourself are you? You won't make her your girlfriend until she reaches an arbitrary weight? Like you're some great incentive to do something for...

2. 10 year age gap, and exerting this kind of control over a young, most likely inexperienced girl.

3. And you're on board with her changing from med school to working in a pharmacy?

Way to screw up this bitch's life. I'd rather have a chubby doctor with a need to prove something than an in shape chick filling pill bottles and getting railed by an old guy with an inflated ego.

ether, the shit that make ya soul burn slow
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #45
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sexy 140 you say? hmmmmmm... i guess 140 could be veluptuous, if you like meat. or she is 5'10

you're just gonna have to man up and let her know. 7 years is a long time to not take it any further. have you farted around her before without giggling and saying oops or sorry?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: