Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #46
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
it was working. she threatened to leave.. then i panicked. told her i loved her.
Ypu idiot. You just Lost any leverage you had. Honestly you are just going to fall into obscurity while she had sex with with multiple men. The only way I see her getting with you is when she gets fat.

Dude just don't talk to her for a week at least no text no call no emails no nothing and act like she doesn't exist. If she goes and meet you just tell her you don't want to talk to her for a while a d thats it. She is not getting with you. Just accept it.

Now 2 things can happen, she's going to keep calling until one day she goes and meet you and tell you she loves you or she's going to give up after approximately three days. Then you will know she was not meant to be.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #47
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

my advice to OP is grow up and stop playing games. but if you will play games play it right.

you had the upper hand when u cut off contact with her and went out with ur dudes. she got desperate for you, then you told her you loved her, now she has the upperhand and you are her bitch.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #48
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Gosh I'm a train wreck
The worst case scenario is playing out right now
Instead of me cutting contacts with her. She doing it to me and I look like the b*tch trying to reestablish it.

But none the less I have strong feelings for her. I just have to figure out how not to let my feelings dictate my play. Mehn it's so hard.
She ain't ur average girl.

You didn't quite follow my advice there dude.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:14 PM   #49
SwayDizzle
Good High School Starter

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #50
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Gosh I'm a train wreck
The worst case scenario is playing out right now
Instead of me cutting contacts with her. She doing it to me and I look like the b*tch trying to reestablish it.

But none the less I have strong feelings for her. I just have to figure out how not to let my feelings dictate my play. Mehn it's so hard.
She ain't ur average girl.
listen to niko. just ignore the btch for a month or two, no text,call,social media, and if she hanging out at same spot as you, find out beforehand so u dont run into her. i used to be a little b!tch like you, with some chick who i obssesed about, then instead of doing a lot, i did just a little. it works, do it enough and she'll eat off ur hand if u want her to. after like 4 weeks of no contact, she was sending me texts, trying to talk to me.i would here down through the grapevine that she would ask for me when i didnt show up to places my friends went to. this is one of the most arrogant chicks ive ever met too, if she initiated contact, it meant you had enough points for a handjob

always be cordial but like niko said, stop being emotionally needy. might also be a good time to refine your needy personality, get busy...lift weight, start new hobby or something. you like a needy houswife right now cuz u aint got nothing interesting going on. also, send a free nba league pass my way, thanks.

also, i havent read through ur 30 threads or w/e but never apologize to a chick. consider moving, there are hot b!tches everywhere with incredible azz. just imagine diving ur face into some thick legs and slapping an ass so thick that you wona instagram that sh!t

Last edited by highwhey : 03-18-2013 at 07:50 PM.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #51
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

OP probably never even fvcked, just got used for some head whenever this chick was horny and the 4 other dudes ahead of him didn't pick up

Know your role OP; the ultra-beta head-giving bytch who comes crawling back every time
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:15 AM   #52
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
OMG OMG OMG THIS SHIT WORKING

She just sent me like 8 texts in 30 seconds.
She called multiple times i didn't pick up. thats after going out with me niggahs and picking up females and i posted it on facebook.

but i chickened out and replied her.

You had checkmate but didn't take it
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:56 AM   #53
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Move on.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:16 AM   #54
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
OP probably never even fvcked, just got used for some head whenever this chick was horny and the 4 other dudes ahead of him didn't pick up

Know your role OP; the ultra-beta head-giving bytch who comes crawling back every time

Don't forget, he was licking ass too.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: