Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2013, 01:09 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default does anyone else here use a juicer?

??
therammingman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:19 AM   #2
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: does anyone else here use a juicer?

what do you want to know?
... and make it quick, mind you.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:08 AM   #3
Bandito
pauk's stan

Bandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation here

like to make juice?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:22 AM   #4
dilley
Kids at the park dunk on me

dilley is considered somewhat cooldilley is considered somewhat cool

I don't.
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:29 AM   #5
JerryWest
KD = da bess

JerryWest has a very bad reputationJerryWest has a very bad reputationJerryWest has a very bad reputationJerryWest has a very bad reputationJerryWest has a very bad reputation

JerryWest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:30 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I make smoothies
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:35 AM   #7
sick_brah07
Ariana Army

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

i do, its great during winter cause i cant be bothered making breakfast i just make juice
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

I started using one. I am trying to lose my last 10 pounds (stubborn lower stomach fat!) to get to lean, mean boxing lookin machine. I eat way too much junk food so decided for the rest of March, and all of April my diet is going to be juice in the morning, a meal in the afternoon, and juice at night.

Juice I am drinking right now as I type is a kale, spinach, apple, ginger, carrot combo. Pretty good. Don't taste like coca cola, but it's delicious compared to what I imagined it was going to taste like.

Some pics I took...

Why you ask?

sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #9
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation here

i acquired one for free. They are pretty cool but the juice doesn't keep for long at all. They can be a b*tch to clean out too. Overall i'd say the effort of set up the machine prepping the ingredients, and then cleaning the machine out isn't worth the glass of juice. The juice is good though.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
??
i have an Omega masticating one and a Breville centrifugal
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have a blender.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #12
dude77
College star

dude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong waydude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

nutribullet .. that's all you need .. quick and easy, fast cleanup .. you can have all your fruit and vegetable servings fast and easy every day .. best purchase I've made
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #13
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i have an Omega masticating one and a Breville centrifugal
one of mine is a breville and it's built like to withstand a direct nuclear bomb
hit. (hey, lil kim, are you listening!?)

but surprisingly for all its heft and price tag, it's not all that powerful of a juicer.
both of my plastic juicers outperform it, although i only have one of them, now.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #14
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Yep --->
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:20 AM   #15
ndPac
Serious playground baller

ndPac is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundizz
I started using one. I am trying to lose my last 10 pounds (stubborn lower stomach fat!) to get to lean, mean boxing lookin machine. I eat way too much junk food so decided for the rest of March, and all of April my diet is going to be juice in the morning, a meal in the afternoon, and juice at night.

How long have you been doing it like this with the 1 juice in morning and night and 1 meal, and have you lost the additional weight you were hoping for?
ndPac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: