Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #31
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: GT: NY Knicks vs. LA Clippers 3/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
Who's the bigger dumbass? Mike Woodson or Vinny Del Negro?
Vinny for sure
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #32
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

As soon as the defense extends on the Knicks they fall apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
How long will steve novak stay in the league? Now that he can't hit three's doesn't that make him.........................USELESS?
4 years 4 mill cha ching.... He'll be around for at least 3.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #33
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hoping for a blow out to see DaJuan Summers & Malik Waayns.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #34
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Why hasn't anyone picked up delonte west? We should've signed him to a 10 day.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #35
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That feeling when DeAndre Jordan is the best on the court for your team.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #36
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

I like how the Knicks are battling, but the shot selection could be better.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #37
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
How long will steve novak stay in the league? Now that he can't hit three's doesn't that make him.........................USELESS?

Novak is shooting worse than he's ever had...and he's still 14th in the league in 3 point percentage. Chill.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #38
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Knicks really gonna let Griffin ISO on Thomas?
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #39
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blowout coming.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #40
qrich
King Heno

Run them out already, I got the Galaxy to watch ffs.

@ that block by DJ. Hits it off the head of Felton
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #41
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Clippers are to tough of a team to beat. To physical and strong.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #42
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

holy shit ..
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:14 PM   #43
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

goddamn. Blake was at least lip level with teh rim on that
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:14 PM   #44
truhooper
Good High School Starter

truhooper has an OK reputation so far

blake
truhooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #45
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Thats not humanly possible
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: