Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #16
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Official NCAA Champion predictions....who ya got??

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
They have the best talent- problem is they also have David Stockton ( who has no business on a division 1 floor) and they use him in an important role

Few is a cok sucker for giving away a chance a the title by playing a kid based on what it says on the back of his jersey.

Few is a great recruiter and spokesman for the university but he has do e a terrible job preparing his team for this tourney- for any Gonzaga fan it will be sad watching few and Stockton take this teams chance away

He's scrappy and he can pass the ball a little...but yea thats about it. Pangos will have to have a huge tourney for them to win it all.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:04 AM   #17
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Everyone bow down before the Oregon Ducks.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #18
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
As much as I hate myself for saying it. I've got IU over Louisville for the national championship. Michigan and OSU round out my final 4. Big Ten!

Id take Louisville over Indiana. There soft as butter..
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #19
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I have Louisville beating Indiana.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #20
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think Louisville will win primarily because this season has been too volatile for the number one overall to win it all and their bracket is very tough.

I really hope we see only one 1 seed in the final four at the most. And I hope it's Kansas.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #21
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

I made a bold move on my bracket with the Zags winning it all. They probably won't, but I just couldn't pick bitch ass Louisville or Indiana

Last edited by kNicKz : 03-20-2013 at 12:46 AM.
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #22
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
I made a bold move on my bracket with the Zags winning it all. They probably won't, but I just couldn't pick bitch ass Louisville or Indiana

I got 'Zaga as well
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #23
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Michigan is the most amazing team to me. They don't have great bigs like some other teams, but Timmy Jr is a stud and Burke is even better than he is.

They've got will to win guys. I got then beating Louie in the final.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #24
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
I've been a Gonzaga fan for longer than its been cool- but you are going to be in shock why David Stockton is in such key moments with that loaded of a roster
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #25
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
Everyone bow down before the Oregon Ducks.

Better do it quick. They may not be around long.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #26
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I ended up with Duke/Ohio St/Kansas/Miami. Duke over Kansas for the title.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #27
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I ended up with Duke/Ohio St/Kansas/Miami. Duke over Kansas for the title.

gotta love them underdogs
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:37 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have Gonzaga, Florida, Louisville, and Indiana as my Final Four with Gonzaga beating Indiana in the final.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #29
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Michigan is the most amazing team to me. They don't have great bigs like some other teams, but Timmy Jr is a stud and Burke is even better than he is.

They've got will to win guys. I got then beating Louie in the final.

-Smak

I've got Duke and Michigan in the Finals
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #30
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation

I'm glad I'm not the only one picking Duke.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: