Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #61
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Going to be a dad, need ISH tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
My son is 5 months old now, and my wife is vegetarian (not vegan, quite a difference)...she eats fish, most sea food, and eggs

at first I was pretty worried about her not getting proper nutrients while pregnant but it didn't take long for that worry to go away.

my son is in the 100th percentile in height ...got Dirk Jr over here...also above average weight (obviously at that height) and he is not an overweight baby.

he is also well advanced in terms of focusing and eye movement...eye contact etc

there is basically no chance of autism in my son because he has shown so much focus which is something I was very scared of at first...because autism numbers are through the roof right now and no one knows why (I suspect prescription drugs)
wait, are you dooms? Or am I confused by the carousel of usernames here. Anyways, whoever you are, congrats on the healthy kid. Definitely a wonderful part of life. I never thought I wanted to be a parent, but it is the best thing I ever did.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #62
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No I am -pt-

Primetime

-p.tiddy-

Doomsday/riddler has 2 older boys though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:06 PM   #63
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No I am -pt-

Primetime

-p.tiddy-

Shit, didnt know you were married. I thought you were still hitting up the stripclub skanks! Anyways, congrats. How many different prime based accounts do you have? I had thought you gave one away to dooms during one of his many bans.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #64
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoptional
Wife told me last week that we are pregnant, and i'm pretty excited. However, I was the youngest growing up and did not grow up around a lot of babies/younger kids. Any tips from ISH are greatly appreciated. Stuff as stupid as how some of you guys are able to squeeze in hoops watching, to more important stuff as to who you used for starting a college fund. Do you guys spank your kids (like my father did me), or have a lot of you found just as much success with non-violent tactics? Do's or Don'ts, tips and recommendations are all welcome.

congrats!! and buy this book for the little ankle biter

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #65
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
Shit, didnt know you were married. I thought you were still hitting up the stripclub skanks! Anyways, congrats. How many different prime based accounts do you have? I had thought you gave one away to dooms during one of his many bans.
Yeah bachelor days done...its over...times up

I had my fill though so its okay

Doomsday never had any of my accounts...they are -psomething-

-primetime-
-playmaker-
-p.tiddy-

Would have another by now but can't register lol
Old 03-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #66
IamRAMBO24
College star

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
No I am -pt-

Primetime

-p.tiddy-

My bad. I thought you were black and trying to pull a Michael Jackson. Stick to your ethnic name homeboy. Don't try to be something you are not.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #67
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

InsideHoops is the web's top destination for parenting tips and pro basketball discussion
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #68
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
My bad. I thought you were black and trying to pull a Michael Jackson. Stick to your ethnic name homeboy. Don't try to be something you are not.
wtf are you blabbing about?

if I want to be black I'll be black...I'll name myself Tyrone Jammal Williams if I feel like it...got that homeboy?
Old 03-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #69
CelticBaller
Maimi Heat

CelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
InsideHoops is the web's top destination for parenting tips and pro basketball discussion
put this in the front page
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #70
Droid101
NBA All-star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk Honk
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #71
IamRAMBO24
College star

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
wtf are you blabbing about?

if I want to be black I'll be black...I'll name myself Tyrone Jammal Williams if I feel like it...got that homeboy?

Wow couldn't get anymore racist could ya.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #72
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Wow couldn't get anymore racist could ya.
only if you're extra-super-duper-sensitive
Old 03-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #73
IamRAMBO24
College star

Quote:
only if you're extra-super-duper-sensitive

Oh so that is your excuse.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #74
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Oh so that is your excuse.

Don't you have BIGGER things to worried about than -pt-'s race?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: