Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default I'm about to call her!

I'm about to call her!
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm about to call her!

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYSztDJK7CY
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #4
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Get her on the line then blow your brains out. That'll show her.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

This guy went from trolling Lebron to trolling religion to trolling over this stupid sh1t and his other account he trolls the entire NBA. Worse is he used this website to steal close to $500 from dumbass people who paid him upfront for lp online
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lately

u know dat i miss ya

i wanna get withcha tonite but girl thats not thei ssue

girl u know i miss u

kiss me thru the phone cya later ooonnn kiss met hrruuu the phhooonnee

da da da dada da da

hey i just met u
and dis is crazy
but bladers man juice
just gave u a baby

im only one calll awaayyy
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade305
This guy went from trolling Lebron to trolling religion to trolling over this stupid sh1t and his other account he trolls the entire NBA. Worse is he used this website to steal close to $500 from dumbass people who paid him upfront for lp online
he did what?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:59 PM   #8
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

damn, now I wanna see his old posts
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
he did what?
the whole nba league pass online ordeal. bladers claimed to have hacked or somehow found a way to get free(excluding his fee) access to nba online league pass. he ripped off a couple members. it is rumoured jeff and/or steve may have been those unfortunate enough to get ripped off by bladers. jk about jeff and steve. dont ban me. i would delete my last comment jeff/steve but im typing on ipad and it takes foreverr to delete anything.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
the whole nba league pass online ordeal. bladers claimed to have hacked or somehow found a way to get free(excluding his fee) access to nba online league pass. he ripped off a couple members. it is rumoured jeff and/or steve may have been those unfortunate enough to get ripped off by bladers.

admirable but very mistaken.

anyway, havent gotten a response. called her 3 times, sent 6 text msgs.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
the whole nba league pass online ordeal. bladers claimed to have hacked or somehow found a way to get free(excluding his fee) access to nba online league pass. he ripped off a couple members. it is rumoured jeff and/or steve may have been those unfortunate enough to get ripped off by bladers. jk about jeff and steve. dont ban me. i would delete my last comment jeff/steve but im typing on ipad and it takes foreverr to delete anything.
I believe the service was legit, but some asshole purposely spread the site's adress, and Bladers was forced to shut it down in fear of getting charged.

The no refund part was a bitch move dough.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #12
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
I believe the service was legit, but some asshole purposely spread the site's adress, and Bladers was forced to shut it down in fear of getting charged.

The no refund part was a bitch move dough.

So let me get this straight, he stole money from members on here with a fake online scam?
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #13
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He used to be one of the GOAT ISH trolls, now he's a bum
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #14
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
So let me get this straight, he stole money from members on here with a fake online scam?
Well no, the service was legit and they were getting League Pass for the cheap fee bladers was charging (I believe it was $ 7) but then bladers took that shit down after a while and gave no refund.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #15
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Well no, the service was legit and they were getting LP for the cheap fee bladers was charging (I believe it was $ 7) but then bladers took that shit down and gave no refund.

How is it "legit" if they didn't get their money's worth?
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: