Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-16-2013, 07:09 AM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7

For acouple months But not anymore and u just found out that the reason is cause she talking to another guy and pretty much your time with her is dictated by the other person's work schedule.

Now you barely get in 1 hr a day and even then it's silence and she ain't making no conv and u do all the work.

But u still hitting it like once a month.

And you really really liked this girl and u guys hit it off initially and connected.
What do u do? She knows u know but do you confront her about your time with her being dictated on his unavailability?

Last edited by Bladers : 03-16-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7

Or should I not interfere. Cause i dont see how it could be a positive in what we got going on. i told her the other night that idc about anyone she talking 2 aslong as we spending time together.

but damn knowing that he took my spot is unbelieveable. so do i just Act like it doesn't bother me and pray that the niggah fu*cks her over. Revealing his true colors.

Last edited by Bladers : 03-16-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #3
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

u do understand that the other guy is hittin it on a daily basis and youre just a lame ass dude that she wants to keep on the hook. right?

save any last ounce of dignity you have left and cut off contact with her.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bladers.... you are having what people in Alcoholics Anonymous call an "emotional hangover"...

I know it's hard, but you gotta put her on the ignore list...

You f*cked up by letting her know how much you like her... Now she feels like there's no challenge.

Quote:
i told her the other night that idc about anyone she talking 2 aslong as we spending time together.

Don't ever say anything like that again...

put on your game face, and tell her to have a nice life... She'll probably f*ck you the very next day.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #5
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So I was right a week ago or so when you made your sucking *** thread.

It really was this dudes jizz you were about to eat out of her hole
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:16 AM   #6
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Bladers.... you are having what people in Alcoholics Anonymous call an "emotional hangover"...

Seems likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I know it's hard, but you gotta put her on the ignore list...
That seems impossible, we have so much in common, and im already doing stuff for her that i promised to do.

Quote:
You f*cked up by letting her know how much you like her... Now she feels like there's no challenge.

You right on this. I pretty much went at it the wrong way. but how do i recover, how do i bounce back?

Quote:
Don't ever say anything like that again...
I wont.

Quote:
put on your game face, and tell her to have a nice life... She'll probably f*ck you the very next day.

Not likely. First of all shes older and shes not the type to be easily swad. there must be another way other than a full on cut on contact.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #7
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
u do understand that the other guy is hittin it on a daily basis and youre just a lame ass dude that she wants to keep on the hook. right?

save any last ounce of dignity you have left and cut off contact with her.

its crossed my mind. thing is, im so in deep in having expressed my emo to her i cant do a instant cut off. maybe i could do a withdraw and act un interested.
plus like we supposed to travel to diff placess next month

Last edited by Bladers : 03-16-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #8
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
its crossed my mind. thing is, im so in deep in having expressed my emo to her i cant do a instant cut off. maybe i could do a withdraw and act un interested.
plus like we supposed to travel to diff placess next month
Dude I had the same problem and the only option here is to let her go. You can still be friends with her but treat her as you would one of the guys.

A wise man once told me, Don't glorify p\/ssy. Just live by this line and you'll be fine.

Last edited by Bandito : 03-16-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do you need to talk for an hour a day every day? Are you talking on the phone? Why are you doing this? Are you a woman? My wife is in Japan right now. MY WIFE. We actually have things to talk about, our kids, etc. We don't talk an hour a day. BECAUSE WE HAVE SHIT TO DO. You think somethings wrong because some girl who is ****ING ANOTHER GUY won't talk to you an hour a day?

Bladers, stop being a ***.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #10
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Why do you need to talk for an hour a day every day? Are you talking on the phone? Why are you doing this? Are you a woman? My wife is in Japan right now. MY WIFE. We actually have things to talk about, our kids, etc. We don't talk an hour a day. BECAUSE WE HAVE SHIT TO DO. You think somethings wrong because some girl who is ****ING ANOTHER GUY won't talk to you an hour a day?

Bladers, stop being a ***.

Its different when your married (god knows how many years) and have lived and been together (god knows how many years).
WAY different to meeeting a girl and clicking, then trying to get to know eachother. you should know this. When you are not living together and you trying to build something, you talk and go out. it comes natural. we used to talk early morning, during the day while she doing shit and then at night till we slept and went out about 3-4 to exotic restaurants times a week and did everything together.

God she took me places i never been. haven't had so much fun before or after.

Do I need to talk for an hour a day now? I don't. But the point is, she doing it with another niggah in the same way we did when we hit it off. That's the problem here. I don't even mind her ****ing him, i do but being emo invested into someone else, rearranging your schedule for someone else, cutting everyone else to talk to someone else. thats what she did for me when i use to work alot of hours, now she doing it for him.

It makes me so mad!

Last edited by Bladers : 03-16-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #11
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The answer is simple. All you gotta do is kill yourself
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #12
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Dude I had the same problem and the only option here is to let her go. You can still be friends with her but treat her as you would one of the guys.

A wise man once told me, Don't glorify p\/ssy. Just live by this line and you'll be fine.

I still want to hit it though. so you right. be friends. but i can't tell her i want to be just friends. but pull away, act uninterested. thing is, she finally buying her own house. So I can actually have more access to her. That's why I want my decision to be calculated. The puss*y is good. And she finally gonna live alone. That could mean more puss*y for me. I don't want to cut off all contacts and lose that.

Last edited by Bladers : 03-16-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 AM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
Its different when your married (god knows how many years) and have lived and been together (god knows how many years).
WAY different to meeeting a girl and clicking, then trying to get to know eachother. you should know this. When you are not living together and you trying to build something, you talk and go out. it comes natural. we used to talk early morning, during the day while she doing shit and then at night till we slept and went out about 3-4 to exotic restaurants times a week and did everything together.

God she took me places i never been. haven't had so much fun before or after.

Do I need to talk for an hour a day now? I don't. But the point is, she doing it with another niggah in the same way we did when we hit it off. That's the problem here. I don't even mind her ****ing him, i do but being emo invested into someone else, rearranging your schedule for someone else, cutting everyone else to talk to someone else. thats what she did for me when i use to work alot of hours, now she doing it for him.

It makes me so mad!

It's not different, i'm just more experienced than you. Do you not want the girl sucking off other guys? DON'T ACT LIKE AN EMOTIONALLY NEEDY BITCH. If you are available that much, there is no pursuit, you are clearly not in demand if you have that much time, and you are not as interesting.

Don't talk to the girl that much. Don't be available 24/7. Make her work around that and you'll have more success.

I got my wife because after she left when she visited me i didn't call for a few days, and she asked me why and i said "i was busy". Made her pursue. When i was younger i pursued. When i was older i didn't. When i was younger i got nothing, when i was older i probably fathered a small city of puerto rican / chinese kids. (Robbing purses but investing that money well afterwards).

STOP BEING SUCH A ***** AND YOU'LL HAVE MORE SUCCESS.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
The answer is simple. All you gotta do is kill yourself

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #15
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's not different, i'm just more experienced than you. Do you not want the girl sucking off other guys? DON'T ACT LIKE AN EMOTIONALLY NEEDY BITCH. If you are available that much, there is no pursuit, you are clearly not in demand if you have that much time, and you are not as interesting.

Don't talk to the girl that much. Don't be available 24/7. Make her work around that and you'll have more success.

I got my wife because after she left when she visited me i didn't call for a few days, and she asked me why and i said "i was busy". Made her pursue. When i was younger i pursued. When i was older i didn't. When i was younger i got nothing, when i was older i probably fathered a small city of puerto rican / chinese kids. (Robbing purses but investing that money well afterwards).

STOP BEING SUCH A ***** AND YOU'LL HAVE MORE SUCCESS.

Good stellar advice apart from the capped insults. Do u have a emo vendetta towards me that I don't know of? Cause in every post towards me in any thread, if there's ever been anyone madder I ain't seen it. Like wtf I didn't **** ur fam or Sumthing.

I digress.
Good advice nonetheless, appreciate it.

Last edited by Bladers : 03-16-2013 at 10:38 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: