I am nowhere near a Knicks fan, but I love Zeke. All summer long and so far the first leg of the season, the media and some fans have ripped Isiah a new one. But slowly he is getting this team to play within a system and you guys are winning. Give this man his props!!
You can come up with all the excuses that you want; the league is weak. The division is weak.....whatever, the bottom line is nobody gave Isiah Thomas a chance. Now you guys are 4 games from your division lead. 6 games under .500. Give Zeke is props!!
Umm you guys are right bout James bein a clown..
But u gotta admit Frye and Curry dont work...and we need a defensive 4 to help Curry...Unfortunately he picked James...Id rather have Lee at dat spot even tho hes not that good of a defender cuz of his lack of size. Even Cato would help a lot...but again...like "bluesman" always says..hes playin contracts not players so w/e take it for what it is...
We can atleast b happy that hes on the right idea ..just the wrong choice.
Zeke has made some strides.
1)He has put enough faith in Curry. At least on offense he is a beast. Last year and the years before that he was worthless.
2)We are ahead of the LB fiasco. We would have to go on one hell of a losing streak to tie that mark.
3) The players haven't tuned him out, which is always a good thing.
4) He has Marbs playing with some control within his game. A huge plus.
5) I may be the only one, but I'm not sold on Lee starting. What he gives off the bench is tremendous and 30+ minutes a night as his reward.
6) He has Nate under shackles. The guy has zero basketball insight and Zeke sees it.
7) He has finally benched Frye. Stats are all we can go by. As much as we want Curry to be the defensive stalwart lets don't forget that Frye should be it to. We let him off the hook since it is his second year. At 6'11"" 265 pounds he should be a force also. Frye doesn't have an offensive game and he plays worse defense than Curry stat-wise. BTW we could have had that go-to guy last year if Frye and Nate had been packaged. Frye isn't gonna be what people want him to be.
As the trade deadline approaches i would like to see a reliable scorer being added to our roster, a true go-to guy. We do have pieces that can get that done. Zeke has to be bold and make the move.
Overall he has done as best of a job with this group anyone could have.
I think he needs to decide on a lineup. Hes tried like a million diffrent things. Mine:
Thanks, he has colonitis and has a really limited diet right now but hes feeling a lot better and even went to work on friday. He does drywall, which is hard to do.
I admire your bro. He has something that might disable him and he still goes out to make some money. Give him props. Tell him to stay up and prayer does do miracles.
I like your lineup. I would start those players, too. Only thing is that I feel that Q is injury prone especially with his back and Marbury is going into the latter years of his career pretty soon. I think it's almost time to start thinking about a SOLID PG for backup. That way giving Marbs more a chance to last longer and be more fresh during his stints on the bench. Q needs someone to back him up as well. A pure shooter. I don't see that in Crawford. The Knicks should really think about those positions. I think we are on of the teams that has the brightest futures when it comes to the Foward positions. Let's hope Zeke sees this.
yea i do agree that jarome james shouldnt be on the team but isiah is doin as good of a job as anyone could do. but i do agree with someone said that they need a defensive minded player playin next to curry though.