Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-21-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Post your Fantastic 4

If Miami had the 1 seed they would have an easier road to the final 4 and I might've even picked them to win it all buuuuuuut they don't so my final four is:

Indiana( I'm a huge cuse and MCW fan but they simply won't do it)

Michigan- tbh any of the 1-5 seeds + UNC have a realistic chance of winning the South

Ohio St- Could run into trouble if they bump into Zona

Michigan St. - Wanted badly to pick my Ducks but NCAA ****ed us over by giving us a 12 seed and then we drew the toughest matchup possible in 5th seeded OK State

All Big Ten final four? Nonsense you say? I think the matchups in the Round of 32 will have the most influence over whether or not my bracket falls apart or not.

Bracket trends right now: Picking 0 or 1 #1 Seeded team, Picking Syracuse to make the final four even without watching them play this season and them having argubably the hardest route there, also people seem to highly favor the established programs over teams in uncharted territory, regardless of seeding.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:32 AM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your Fantastic 4

Oh and Gonzaga fans, trust me you would much rather play OSU than New Mexico. My bracket is interesting though because I have Belmont outgunning Arizona and New Mexico which takes cares of them for OSU. OSU will get by Iona, blow out Notre Dame and Belmont, and then narrowly edge out Gonzaga.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: