Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Michael Jordan's fiancee Yvette Prieto 'has signed prenuptial agreement'

Quote:
His ex-wife Juanita Vanoy reportedly scored what was at the time the largest celebrity divorce deal in history.

And Michael Jordan is determined that he won’t make the same mistake again.

It is believed that the basketball legend has had his fiancée Yvette Prieto sign a prenuptial agreement.

The National Enquirer reports that the prenup will protect nearly all of the sports star’s $650million fortune.

‘Michael loves Yvette, but he won’t let that interfere with his common sense – and his money – like it did before,’ a source allegedly told the publication.

The 50-year-old star and his bride-to-be, who will apparently tie the knot on April 27, will each keep the assets that they bring to the marriage, it has been reported.

Should the couple end up divorcing, Yvette will allegedly receive $1million for every year that they were married.

If the marriage lasts for 10 years, she will receive $5million per year if they split up.

But the Cuban-American model, 33, reportedly is ‘OK with the agreement,’ because she doesn’t believe the prenup will ever come into play.

‘She feels they have a strong relationship. She can’t imagine that they’d ever split up!’

The insider added: ‘Yvette knows Michael was once a serial cheater, just like his buddy Tiger Woods.

‘But she believes Michael has sown his wild oats and only has eyes for her now. They’re both very happy and looking forward to the wedding.’

Michael and Yvette appeared at the main Palm Beach County courthouse in Florida to apply for a marriage licence in the early morning of March 7, according to Kathy Burstein, a spokeswoman for the clerk's office.

Applicants must apply in person and a licence is good for 60 days.

Michael and Juanita had no prenuptial agreement, but Juanita walked away from the marriage in 2006 with $168million, their shared Chicago mansion and custody of the couple’s three children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...n-fortune.html

1 million per year?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
luckylucy
I hit open layups

luckylucy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Michael Jordan's fiancee Yvette Prieto 'has signed prenuptial agreement'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
1 million per year?

And if she holds long enough it will be 5 a year

BTW, I don't think that's an important amount for MJ, how much is he doing a year?
luckylucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #3
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Michael Jordan's fiancee Yvette Prieto 'has signed prenuptial agreement'

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylucy

BTW, I don't think that's an important amount for MJ, how much is he doing a year?
Way more than that.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #4
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylucy

I heard around 80$ million but i should be wrong
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #5
Brokenbeat
I got girls calling me

Brokenbeat is considered somewhat coolBrokenbeat is considered somewhat cool

Dat suit

Brokenbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #6
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
‘But she believes Michael has sown his wild oats and only has eyes for her now.
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #7
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
Dat suit

Shits so damn loose Someone take this fool to a tailor
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #8
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tiger learned from MJ , MJ learned from Wilt

Yvette got him to buy a Mansion in SC as well as in Florida,, lov has it;s ways
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Shits so damn loose Someone take this fool to a tailor

I just don't get it. He is just incapable of dressing well
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
I just don't get it. He is just incapable of dressing well

What? You're just hating

Who else could rock a leather blazer? Da GOAT thats who.

Guy has no fashion sense nor can he evaluate talent.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

damn. even $1 mill a year is definitely good enough
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

the GOAT doesnt make the same mistake twice
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #13
Jax
Great young streetballer

Jax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Why divorce when you can live the life and feed him to death? She gon get her side piece too when time comes.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #14
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

I seriously am unable to comprehend how this man lacks even a sliver of fashion sense. It blows my mind tbh...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:12 PM   #15
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dat nigg dark as ***
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: