Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #46
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Royce White Quits D-League Team, Says NBA Wants him gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
lol true that. he'll have another reason to hate rockets

fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #47
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Tel Aviv is actually one of the best places to live in the world, but it's expensive. Very modern, liberal, full of culture/art, nice beaches and sweet nightlife.

As for White, he seems to be milking this (tv appearances, publicity, etc). I mean lets get real, he's not the first NBA player (ever) to have an mental/anxiety disorder in the NBA. Lots of players have probably had them, they're just private about it. White is, however, the first to want to be all pioneering.

I can't tell if he's a mental health advocate or a professional basketball player. Both? could have fooled me.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #48
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Tel Aviv is actually one of the best places to live in the world, but it's expensive. Very modern, liberal, full of culture/art, nice beaches and sweet nightlife.

As for White, he seems to be milking this (tv appearances, publicity, etc). I mean lets get real, he's not the first NBA player (ever) to have an mental/anxiety disorder in the NBA. Lots of players have probably had them, they're just private about it. White is, however, the first to want to be all pioneering.

I can't tell if he's a mental health advocate or a professional basketball player. Both? could have fooled me.

Yeah but they've got like a ton of Jews...
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #49
SCdac

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos
Yeah but they've got like a ton of Jews...

All the better...
Old 03-22-2013, 12:32 AM   #50
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quite frankly I thought I would never see a bball player , pass up playing in the league versus pawning the league and getting a rook contract - living the good life never playing a legit game.

Royce White is a disgrace to the NBA as well as the sport.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #51
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol true that. he'll have another reason to hate rockets

Nice. I wish I said that. Repped.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #52
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:

Jews won't let White touch any of THEIR jew women.

He's too black for them and would water down their superior jewish genetic.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #53
hon hon hon eat snails

But I am not sure White should totally be catered to.

If his phobia is flying, what would stop him from developing another one and complain about that? He's genetically predisposed to phobias.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #54
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

They had something about this on Fox news last night, but I didn't get to catch it. Just saw his face and then they were already going into the next segment. I'm gonna dig around and see if I can find anything else. I'm still confused on what's actually going on. Like I said, I saw him playing on Saturday or Sunday. It was on NBA TV. Now he up and quits or the team doctor says for him to come back to houston and work out?
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #55
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
top 5 talent that they got at 16. high risk, high reward. not hard to understand.
DraftExpress had him at #27. Reading through his profile, if I'm a GM, I don't take a chance. The red flags were all out there.

High risk, very low reward, so its very hard to understand.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #56
SCdac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
Jews won't let White touch any of THEIR jew women.

He's too black for them and would water down their superior jewish genetic.

Lol this just ignorance. Dude its 2013, wake up. Not only are there black Jews, but Israel itself is very diverse. Its a melting pot. As mentioned, Tel Aviv in particular is very secular and one of the best places to live in the world for anybody.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #57
hon hon hon eat snails

Quote:
Lol this just ignorance. Dude its 2013, wake up. Not only are there black Jews, but Israel itself is very diverse. Its a melting pot. As mentioned, Tel Aviv in particular is very secular and one of the best places to live in the world for anybody.

I live in France. I went to Paris and was turned down from eating at a place because I was not jew but French. I didn't even know I entered a jewish restaurant in a jewish neighborhood.

The incident was in 2012.

[sarcasm]You are right I am sure it's different now that we are in 2013. [/sarcasm]

The ignorance was not from me based on that incident.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:17 AM   #58
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
But, Morey is a genius, right?

How does any team with a competent front office get into a godawful mess like this?

Morey is an idiot pretending to be a genius, not an actual genius.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #59
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
DraftExpress had him at #27. Reading through his profile, if I'm a GM, I don't take a chance. The red flags were all out there.

High risk, very low reward, so its very hard to understand.

I remember before the draft he was often referred to as the best player in the draft. I even remember hearing he was the most talented player during the tournament the year before.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #60
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Israel, eh? If there's one place that says "no stress", it's Israel.

You are a true ****ing IDIOT. Israel is one of the nicest places on Earth by far for any American basketball player.

It's a ****ing paradise in places like Haifa and Tel Aviv.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: