Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #16
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Is there a poster you respect/admire?

Guys I like: Silk, Budadii, gigantes, Nanners, Prettycool, SacShady, Numbersix, Jerrywest, Myth, and Just2Mcfly.

I like guys with a bit of gonads; people who tell it like it is. Although I do not agree with them and they can be d*cks sometimes, I appreciate the honesty and the attitude of telling it like it is regardless if they get neg repped. They don't try to appease the crowd and they are here to give an honest opinion. That I can respect.

Of course, I also respect Jeff, "insidehoops," and all mods for allowing us to have the creative freedoms to speak our minds.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:45 AM   #17
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a great love for Budadii although sadly its unrequited.

The changes he's about to make in his life take enormous courage and I am proud to be a witness of a former bright cocky Westbrook-worshipping man's man turn into a detached Enlightened Being of Bliss. They say the best saints are the ones who were previous sinners and I'm sure in a few decades he'll be the go to guy for advice on many things for his kin.

But for real, all the good guys who were here since 06 or so (you know who you are JB, RP, Omri, Scott, Rick, BH, JttI, D, Bran, Mike H,) are looked up to.

Respect for taking time out of your daily lives to spread the ideas and goodwill. Even though you're not getting paid, you're making an impact for the betterment of well at least younger guys like myself and consequentially the world.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 03-23-2013 at 12:48 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #18
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Can I include people I hate?

KevNYC.

Plastic is oozing through his head from all the fakeness; he's so fake he makes Pamela Anderson's boobs look real. And the fact he gets so many reps from his so call "intelligence" just pisses me off even more because 9 out of 10 times his "intellect" is just reiterating and plagiarizing thoughts and ideas from popular sources. I don't think I have ever read one seminal statement he has ever made.

I can forgive Niko since he is an old man and set in his ways, but KevNYC should know better and stop acting like he's god gift to ISH.

I have to admit, that's a bit of jealously speaking (he has a lot of bandwagon fans on here) but I can't stress enough how important freedom of expression and creativity is in a great forum like ISH. Without it, it'll be like another CNN newscast with members just copying and pasting news articles without truly speaking their mind.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:51 AM   #19
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Forgot Jefferson Money; you sir have provided some great insights in this forum. Kudos.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #20
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:52 AM   #21
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
legend of josh - realest e-ga on the interwebz. i enjoy his posts... no really, i do.

I've had a talk with LOJ and I told him specifically he has talent as far as writing skills are concern and he can convey his thoughts in a more constructive way, but dude doesn't and is unwilling to forgo this persona that just wants to rip anyone and everyone who he happens to disagree with; as far as he is concern, he is a reputable writer with an ego that would make Kanye West feel insecure.

I have absolutely no respect after he revealed himself as being serious with everything he said. If he said it out of sarcasm and for the sake of humor (which I can respect), then what he is saying can be viewed as "jokingly" and a creative way of displaying his thoughts and ideas.

As is, when he calls you a dumba*s, he really means it. When he says he hates you, he really does hate you.

I can't respect someone who is that cynical to the point where he is "trying" to hurt someone over the internet. I can't imagine how he is treating the people that surrounds him in real life. *shutters* I would hate being that innocent cute niece that is sitting on his lap. I'm surprise she's not patting him on the head playing with that bald spot.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 03-23-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:07 AM   #22
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Admire? don't really know what most people have done here on a personal level.

Respect? as far as online respect is concerned…..

Anybody that can have a debate and not hold grudges.

Non-anonymous negative posters. I don't take negs personally, but at least leave your name. I respect somebody that'll leave a nasty neg but with their name, far more than somebody that didn't.

Anybody that won't let their pride (publicly) agree with you even tho they had a heated debate on a different topic. I guess this is similar to the first in some ways.

SPK I like, he's a lil buddy (even tho I never actually had any interaction with him )

Anybody that can be witty and original with their insults. At times you get 'got' it happens, at times you're wrong and people make good comebacks. But most make the lamest obvious unoriginal replies…. people gotta step it up.

Funny trolls. There's some trolls here that suck. Some trolls may get my fingers ready to reply with CAPS ON so they can see I'm serious, but I gotta give it up to them…. they're good. Some are straight up hilarious, and I can't front.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:26 AM   #23
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

SPK I like, he's a lil buddy (even tho I never actually had any interaction with him )

I kind of like SPK. I think he is a bit weird, but he is a cute in a way. He's just like a little brother you can pick on because I think he has a good heart, but some people take it too far *cough* Milwad *cough* and it's kind of pathetic because he's just an innocent smart kid amongst a bunch of dysfunctional grownups.

Which reminds me, I also hate that millwad kid; he sounds like such a d*ck for picking on a kid. It's almost like he doesn't have the balls to pick on kids his own size and feels an incessant need to rip SPK every chance he gets. I can't respect that either. Sounds so low class.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:27 AM   #24
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Can I include people I hate?

KevNYC.

Plastic is oozing through his head from all the fakeness; he's so fake he makes Pamela Anderson's boobs look real. And the fact he gets so many reps from his so call "intelligence" just pisses me off even more because 9 out of 10 times his "intellect" is just reiterating and plagiarizing thoughts and ideas from popular sources. I don't think I have ever read one seminal statement he has ever made.

I can forgive Niko since he is an old man and set in his ways, but KevNYC should know better and stop acting like he's god gift to ISH.

I have to admit, that's a bit of jealously speaking (he has a lot of bandwagon fans on here) but I can't stress enough how important freedom of expression and creativity is in a great forum like ISH. Without it, it'll be like another CNN newscast with members just copying and pasting news articles without truly speaking their mind.

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The OTC has gone to hell ever since Starface left.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #26
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BoogieWoogieMan - Anti_Hero - Rufuspaul - J$ - MarloStanfield - rezznor - DonDadda - RidonKs - ihatetimthomas - magicchiongson - Dirt bag - Killbot - Rose - Don - etc
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #27
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I respect PleezeBelieve because he's a raw-ass rapper.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #28
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The OTC has gone to hell ever since Starface left.

Regardless if you like me or not, I do have admiration for you as a person. By the way you care about this sorry ass community, I believe that's the way you treat your people. I can tell for you, life is good IRL. Great job, fancy house, decent and honest family. You've been straight with me and tell your feelings to my face as opposed to the fake hard asses that do it with multiple identities and a annon neg. I applaud you.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #29
REACTION
HYRYSICPT?

REACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation here

Jasi and raiderfan19 for their riddle solving skills.
REACTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #30
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTION
Jasi and raiderfan19 for their riddle solving skills.
What is yellow on the outside and black on the inside?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: