Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool
Default Eagles WR: "I will fight every n***** here"

Eagle's WR Riley Cooper at a country concert:

http://youtu.be/-dEQxO8Yuas

http://deadspin.com/eagles-wr-riley-cooper-at-concert-i-will-fight-every-979470075?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter &utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Last edited by chosen_one6 : 07-31-2013 at 05:02 PM.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eagles WR: "I will fight every n***** here"

damnit he used to play for my gators
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

I bet he wouldn't have said that in the Locker Room tho
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

That's gonna be real awkward in the locker room after all his teammates see it
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:03 PM   #5
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

at a country concert? who was he referring to? He had the hard R at the end, but I dont know if there was any black people there He might have been referring to white guys...

either way, bad decision..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The way he said it makes it way worse too. He sounded super racist lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eagles have two black qbs too. Ouch
Old 07-31-2013, 05:10 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
The way he said it makes it way worse too. He sounded super racist lol.
Yeah he sounded like some of the people where I live.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

only in Texas...

BUT IT'S NOT IN TEXAS, AND IT'S NOT A COWBOYS PLAYER...IT'S A PLAYER FOR THE FILTHADELPHIA EAGLES!!!

it's like a small gift from God...for God's team, the Dallas Cowboys
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #10
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
That's gonna be real awkward in the locker room after all his teammates see it

Just wait until he runs slants across the field against other teams.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:17 PM   #11
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Just wait when he has the ball in the open field and his black teammates mistakenly forget to pick up the blind side tackler
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:18 PM   #12
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Wierd how if he said niggah, he could say he meant anybody, but when it ends in "er", it's meant as a racist word.

Expect opposing LB's and Safeties to nail him extra hard
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:20 PM   #13
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Hope this ****** gets mollywhopped on the gridiron.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:25 PM   #14
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im not defending this guy at all.....i couldn't care less....but this country is so obsessed with outing every incident of possible white racism. Any one phrase, joke, comment, of politically incorrect language towards black people and your life/career are over....

Meanwhile, the irony is, black people are easily the most racist and unsympathetic group of any group of people. They'll throw the word "cracka" out on the drop of a hat. I don't believe they care for other groups either....korean, jewish, gays, etc....but that always gets swept under rug....you know, slavery, civil rights and all.

But that WHITE MAN SAID SOMETHING WRONG!!! HUGE HEADLINES!!!!

But anywho....i'm just musing.....that redneck probably deserves what's coming to him anyway.....

I apologize for calling him a redneck. Wrong and insensitive.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:26 PM   #15
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

brb buying a Riley Cooper jersey
SilkkTheShocker is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: