Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Do hipsters bring anything to the table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
swag is too mainstream
Swag is having confidence in yourself to do what you wanna do.

Swag is not something you should announce to the world, but it's something someone else should notice about you.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
That's it. They are unoriginal lames.

uh huh, from mr original himself.

what mediocre black actor/comedian/band are you going to make a tribute thread to this month?

surely there is another unappreciated talent like Tommy Davidson you need to pimp to us.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #18
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
gotem

dat
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

uh huh, from mr original himself.

what mediocre black actor/comedian/band are you going to make a tribute thread to this month?

surely there is another unappreciated talent like Tommy Davidson you need to pimp to us.

You from Texas, Ima let you make it.

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #20
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Swag is having confidence in yourself to do what you wanna do.

Swag is not something you should announce to the world, but it's something someone else should notice about you.

You shut your filthy hipster mouth
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #21
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate glasses without lenses. It is just stupid. Or wearing glasses if you don't need it. If that's being cool and hipster then just shoot me please.[/thread]
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #22
Don Klein
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Don Klein has an OK reputation so far

They bring a fedora to the table. Sometimes it makes for a nice centerpiece but if it bothers you, you can kindly remind them the kitchen is not a coat closet and out of gratitude they might name their next album The Kitchen Is Not A Coat Closet and you'll get some free grape pie poptart martinis when they perform at your local bars and waffle houses, or wherever.

Last edited by Don Klein : 03-24-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Don Klein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #23
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
So am I a hipster?

I used to like those rage comics but ever since they became really famous and misused, I stopped like em.

I can cosign it. They suck now. I dont know why. It was quite fun while only me and a friend knew it.

But hipsters generally suck. I hate how they "hate" too much.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Without them we'd have less kids named after colors, or cities. (Capri, Blue, etc.) In Brooklyn without them who would buy Net Joe Johnson shirts? (I mean seriously, who wants a Joe Johnson shirt? Is there any more bland boring player to rep?) And there'd only be 1/3 as many coffee shops, and i like coffee shops.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #25
Don Klein
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Don Klein has an OK reputation so far

You gotta wonder what kind of effects those names will have on their kids in the long run. Otelius Caprisun Smith may very well be our future president just as he could become a serial arsonist, depending on how he converts the torment. But then again, all the other kids around him will likely have zany names too, so those hipster names will become normal and John is who we'll have to worry about.

"I don't trust John. What kind of name is that?"
Don Klein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #26
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Without them we'd have less kids named after colors, or cities. (Capri, Blue, etc.) In Brooklyn without them who would buy Net Joe Johnson shirts? (I mean seriously, who wants a Joe Johnson shirt? Is there any more bland boring player to rep?) And there'd only be 1/3 as many coffee shops, and i like coffee shops.

my friend calls me a hipster for like joe johnson

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
my friend calls me a hipster for like joe johnson

Do you wear a vest over your joe johnson t-shirt? i swear at the opener everyone wanted joe johnson shirts. "Who is Brook Lopez? I know Joe Johnson, isn't he an all star? He's black and non threatening, get his shirt...that Deron guy looks angry and has noticable tatoos" You'd think the hipsters would like Deron, he looks multiracial.

I take my son to swimming class and the hipsters are out in force, kids have strange names, big beards so they look like Tom Hanks in Castaway and the fathers all take the babies in the water. And lots of Joe Johnson black net t-shirts.

Last edited by niko : 03-24-2013 at 02:38 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: