Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2013, 05:24 AM   #1
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here
Default have you ever been embarrassingly drunk infront of your friends?

So here's there story we went to a party and she was totally digging my friend and if it was anything else would have let it slide. She was saying how she really wanted something real and she was really cool. Is it right of me to punch out some dude and his bro. If one of them is just trying to just lead them on..
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #2
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 is considered somewhat coolbergs14 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: have you ever been embarrassingly drunk infront of your friends?

Hang on a second... what happened? You punched out two random guys for trying to get some?
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #3
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont get what happened, man.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:08 AM   #4
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
I dont get what happened, man.
This. Seriously OP sober up before posting next time. You make no sense.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:19 AM   #5
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One or two times is whatever. It happens to most people atleast once, depending on what you did. People will probably be like that guy was a tool and move on to more important things, dunno what your friends are like/how old you are, but I'm sure if your in college/HS messing with you about it or being like not cool and moving on is the most likely. Maybe talking about the problem if it's deeper than just getting too drunk and stupid. Not really sure what you did.

Sounds like you just got your tough on when you were drunk, at first it seems like you were talking about your friend(she was digging my friend) but than you use some dude and his bro so I'm guessing it wasn't your friend who you tried/thought about punching out but some random guy whom your female friend(or just a random chick maybe) liked and was being led on by? .. If that's the case I'm sure she'll probably be curious as to why you reacted like that.

The stupid drunk label is a hard one, that becomes impossible to shake down the line but for the most part I'd say you'll eventually be good if this isn't a repeat performance.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:37 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
One or two times is whatever. It happens to most people atleast once, depending on what you did. People will probably be like that guy was a tool and move on to more important things, dunno what your friends are like/how old you are, but I'm sure if your in college/HS messing with you about it or being like not cool and moving on is the most likely. Maybe talking about the problem if it's deeper than just getting too drunk and stupid. Not really sure what you did.

Sounds like you just got your tough on when you were drunk, at first it seems like you were talking about your friend(she was digging my friend) but than you use some dude and his bro so I'm guessing it wasn't your friend who you tried/thought about punching out but some random guy whom your female friend(or just a random chick maybe) liked and was being led on by? .. If that's the case I'm sure she'll probably be curious as to why you reacted like that.

The stupid drunk label is a hard one, that becomes impossible to shake down the line but for the most part I'd say you'll eventually be good if this isn't a repeat performance.
/pukes in hat
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:47 AM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
/pukes in hat

That's on a good night
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #8
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

I'm so ****en confused

To answer the question YES so so many times I'm a very happy drunk though so people don't get angry the next day I just sit there wondering what the hell happened
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #10
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

No. I have only been drunk with females that I am dating, thankfully. That's how I know that when I am drunk, but not completely shit faced, I am a mothertrucking beast in beat for some reason.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:36 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
No. I have only been drunk with females that I am dating, thankfully. That's how I know that when I am drunk, but not completely shit faced, I am a mothertrucking beast in beat for some reason.
if you say so champ
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #12
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
if you say so champ
:cry why can't i type? wtf is a beast in the beat? this is almost as bad as the furnished car post from last week
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #13
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes multiple times. One time I got so drunk that I knocked myself out when I trip my self. Another time I got naked for no reason in a hotel room then I threw up so much that 40% of the floor was full of vomit (poor cleaning lady )
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Not a puker or anything like that... I used to be a fun drunk (I dont do stuff like that anymore).. Out at the club, meeting girls and saying wild sh*t...

People I was wit would just smile at me in the morning like: "you a wild maf*cka mang"

I remember being wingman for my cousin one night... We got drunk as f*ck, and I seriously cannot remember if I banged this girl I met.. He told me the next day he got some pretty good head (and the girl was P*ssed because he went the rude route and busted in her mouth)...

I just remember being in the jamaican club grinding on this very big chested girl, and later that night sleepin on her chest like they were pillows I was partially dressed though when we got up and left their apartment in the morning.. Maybe I got her, maybe I didnt... If I did? I hope it was good

thats about as far as I would go though.. Wasnt a guy who did alot of fighting or barfing when drunk... Thats not cool at all.. people stop hanging with you over sh*t like that
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest

I actually made this exact face after i got done reading his story. No idea what he's trying to say
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: