Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #16
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Killing Someone: How Would You Do It?

Show Jeff Green footwork vid. God have mercy.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #17
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Assuming i could get away with this, I would curb stomp him, ala American History X
This
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #18
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Show Jeff Green footwork vid. God have mercy.

How can you be a pro making that much money but have footwork that terrible?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #19
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

i couldn't. id simply take their bending away
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #20
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
How can you be a pro making that much money but have footwork that terrible?

I dont know, sometimes it looks like his lower body is controlled by someone else .
Old 03-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #21
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Feed them to sharks.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
rice in their coffee

I hate it when I get rice in my drinks. It catches me off guard to have a chunk of something in what I expect to be pure liquid. That shit kills me.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #23
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Strange hypothetical, but I'll play along. First, I'd plan it in advance and regularly call up a sex hotline for a month or so to set up a decent enough alibi. Then on the night, I'd call up that same sex hotline and leave my phone on to have it pick up on the cell tower at home, away from the murder. I'd use a gun not registered in my name(and purchased far away from wherever the murder would be) with gloves of course and wear a mask with anything that could identify you covered such as tattoos ect. Make sure you're not caught on any camera with a car or your license plates and make sure you do it alone. Also, buy new shoes that are bigger than your usual size, and dispose of them with the rest of the clothes you wore that night and of course the murder weapon. And not by just carelessly throwing them away either. The clothes could be burned, but the murder weapon would have to be disposed of more carefully in location not near the murder, your residence or where you purchased it. Finally, shave your head to eliminate the possibility of leaving a hair behind. Of course, you'd also have to carefully watch the person and their home for some time before.

This is a good example of why you shouldn't murder anyone(aside from the obvious moral reasons) There are so many ways killers get caught these days that you'd have to plan things extremely carefully and one slip up could get you caught.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #24
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Strange hypothetical, but I'll play along. First, I'd plan it in advance and regularly call up a sex hotline for a month or so to set up a decent enough alibi. Then on the night, I'd call up that same sex hotline and leave my phone on to have it pick up on the cell tower at home, away from the murder. I'd use a gun not registered in my name(and purchased far away from wherever the murder would be) with gloves of course and wear a mask with anything that could identify you covered such as tattoos ect. Make sure you're not caught on any camera with a car or your license plates and make sure you do it alone. Also, buy new shoes that are bigger than your usual size, and dispose of them with the rest of the clothes you wore that night and of course the murder weapon. And not by just carelessly throwing them away either. The clothes could be burned, but the murder weapon would have to be disposed of more carefully in location not near the murder, your residence or where you purchased it. Finally, shave your head to eliminate the possibility of leaving a hair behind. Of course, you'd also have to carefully watch the person and their home for some time before.

This is a good example of why you shouldn't murder anyone(aside from the obvious moral reasons) There are so many ways killers get caught these days that you'd have to plan things extremely carefully and one slip up could get you caught.

wow @ psychopathy. haha.

You can not... unless shit goes horribly awry in the justice system, kill someone who you want killed and get away with it. It's just impossible. Nobody is that good of a liar, and they will trace it back to you because nobody is that tight-lipped.

however, if you get some bribes, like mafioso stuff or celeb stuff, maybe. Or if you just kill people for fun. That's why serial killers are so hard to catch. Especially a true serial killer that doesn't kill the same type of victims. Truck driver killers, for instance. If you keep moving and focus on smaller towns, you can kill people a lot, I would imagine. I've lived near enough small towns to know that there aren't cops and nobody really knows shit. You'd just have to be methodical.

As for actual murdering... I am pretty empathetic and imaginative. I don't really want to think about that.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #25
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
wow @ psychopathy. haha.

You can not... unless shit goes horribly awry in the justice system, kill someone who you want killed and get away with it. It's just impossible. Nobody is that good of a liar, and they will trace it back to you because nobody is that tight-lipped.

however, if you get some bribes, like mafioso stuff or celeb stuff, maybe. Or if you just kill people for fun. That's why serial killers are so hard to catch. Especially a true serial killer that doesn't kill the same type of victims. Truck driver killers, for instance. If you keep moving and focus on smaller towns, you can kill people a lot, I would imagine. I've lived near enough small towns to know that there aren't cops and nobody really knows shit. You'd just have to be methodical.

As for actual murdering... I am pretty empathetic and imaginative. I don't really want to think about that.

-Smak

Well, serial killers as most people know are typically of above average intelligence, but at some point get overconfident and careless. If you watch shows on them, or read about them, you'll often see some who to a certain point completely allude law enforcement, but at some point do something uncharacteristically stupid or careless to eventually get caught. It's most likely their ego getting the best of them, which I think in general is what causes otherwise intelligent people to do stupid things. Look at BTK/Dennis Rader. Got away with murders for over 2 decades, but during that time, loved to communicate with cops and newspapers which finally got him caught due to his lack of understanding of what was at the time, relatively new technology. And if you see his testimony in court, it's one of the most disturbing things you'll ever see. He casually recounts his murders as if it's nothing, and that's not unusual for serial killers. And like many, particularly in small towns, completely blended in. Was a husband, father and I think involved with boy scouts and other community things.

It is sick, I find people who become true predators praying on other people to be less than human themselves, but it's also a very real thing, and for that reason fascinating, while at the same time, exceptionally disturbing.

As far as murder for revenge(in extreme cases) and murder from someone flying into a momentary rage, I can't condone these things, and they require severe punishment, but at the same time, these things aren't as difficult to understand, or envision an otherwise normal person being pushed to that point. Killing for pleasure is something different altogether, though. I don't think any of us(unless we have a serial killer among us on ISH! ) will ever understand that.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #26
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Physiological pressure until
Old 03-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #27
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Best targets are hookers or homeless people in the forest or middle of nowhere. Choke them out, drug them if needed or use a tazer. No gun/knife, no blood left behind, make sure the victim has no family or isn't close with family.

When you dump the body make sure you bleach everything, wear gloves, cut off the fingertips of the body and remove the jaw or just cut off the head. They won't identify it.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:22 AM   #28
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

You actually just gave some useful tips!
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #29
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quick and easy...

No evidence left behind what so ever.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #30
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

...and then go home and watch an episode of Seinfeld.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: