Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How the **** is Brooklyn losing to Phoenix Q4 game thread

I shut this awful game off with Brooklyn crapping on them early 3rd. WTF. Nets will still win but seriously wtf...

Turn it on i guess.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #2
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Re: How the **** is Brooklyn losing to Phoenix Q4 game thread

Didnt even know there was a game tonight.. lol
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Nets are 15 players going in 15 different directions. Nobody gives a shit about winning or losing on this team. The Nets playing only three quarters again. Getting outscored by 13 in the third. Same ****ing thing every game with this team. They only play three quarters. Marshon Brooks is awful and doesn't deserve to be in the nba. I'm pissed beyond words.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #4
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
The Nets are 15 players going in 15 different directions. Nobody gives a shit about winning or losing on this team. The Nets playing only three quarters again. Getting outscored by 13 in the third. Same ****ing thing every game with this team. They only play three quarters. Marshon Brooks is awful and doesn't deserve to be in the nba. I'm pissed beyond words.

You're the most bipolar fan I've ever seen. You're worse than that Shady guy.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Didnt even know there was a game tonight.. lol
I'm proofreading some boring document and have the game on to stay awake and i shut it off. So you weren't missing anything but i saw the score on the PC so i thought id share. Phoenix is the most passionless team you will ever see. Totally going through the motions. I'm still not sure how the game is close.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #6
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
You're the most bipolar fan I've ever seen. You're worse than that Shady guy.
So what I'm saying is false? It's all true my friend. This team has no urgency. My only wish is for these three quarter games to stop. The Nets play four quarters once in every five games. It's disgusting.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #7
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
So what I'm saying is false? It's all true my friend. This team has no urgency.

Didn't you start a thread about how great Deron Williams and Lopez have been since the all star break? You flip flop all the time.

My mindset on this team hasn't really changed. They're a decent team, but they're not gonna make a deep playoff run. Both NY teams will be 1st or 2nd round fodder.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #8
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

If brook cant stop goran.. I dont wanna see wade and bron in the playoffs
Old 03-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #9
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
If brook cant stop goran.. I dont wanna see wade and bron in the playoffs

Wait Brook Lopez, the center, is supposed to be the one who is stopping Goran Dragic, the point guard?
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #10
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrayon
Wait Brook Lopez, the center, is supposed to be the one who is stopping Goran Dragic, the point guard?
Goran beat the dude on the perimeter two times and had a clear path at brook.. slasher on shotblocker, Goran eurostepped him twice and finished with ease.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
So what I'm saying is false? It's all true my friend. This team has no urgency. My only wish is for these three quarter games to stop. The Nets play four quarters once in every five games. It's disgusting.
You posted a thread 2 days ago scolding everyone for not believing in the Nets. Are you crazy?
Old 03-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

That first free throw, Wallace could have closed his eyes and kicked the ball toward the hoop and it would have been a better effort.

Are the Suns aware there are only 4 qtrs? Are they expecting a fifth?
Old 03-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

what a scrub how the fck is that trash playing in the nba
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

Worst game ever. My god. Suns should be contracted. Nets are ridiculously full of themselves, they play hard when it suits them.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #15
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Worst game ever. My god. Suns should be contracted. Nets are ridiculously full of themselves, they play hard when it suits them.
Knicks should be contracted . Man I hate them so much.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: