Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-24-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool
Default Who is the worst match-up for the Heat in the Finals?

Ol' faithful San Antonio? The Beard-less Thunder? The Grit-n-grind Grizzlies? Or maybe the Lob Angeles Clippers?

Who ya got?
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Who is the worst match-up for Heat in the Finals?

We will have to wait and see if Lebron can win without Wade just like people were saying Kobe can't win without Shaq.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who is the worst match-up for the Heat in the Finals?

Spurs
Grizzlies
Lakers
Thunder
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #4
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
We will have to wait and see if Lebron can win without Wade just like people were saying Kobe can't win without Shaq.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #5
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

1. Spurs
2. Grizzlies
3. Clippers
4. Thunder
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:44 PM   #6
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

Since mods like to delete my thread, which I am pretty sure I know which mod did it, I will be using people's threads to continue on with my deleted ones.

The mods are indirectly destroying your threads by deleting mine.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #7
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

Quote:
Since mods like to delete my thread, which I am pretty sure I know which mod did it, I will be using people's threads to continue on with my deleted ones.

The mods are indirectly destroying your threads by deleting mine.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:48 PM   #8
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Default We will have to wait and see if Lebron can win without Wade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

Like I mentioned earlier, we will have to wait and see if Lebron can win without Wade. It use to be can Kobe win without Shaq so we will have to wait to see if he can win when Wade retires or when Lebron goes elsewhere.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #9
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

1. Spurs
2. Memphis
3. Clippers

no one else.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

either the 86 Celtics or 96 Bulls.

Everyone else is a sacrificial lamb.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #11
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Denver

They got enough bodies to throw at LBJ/Dwade in Iggy, Gallo, Chandler,Brewer and they can all make them work on the other end. Lawson and Miller are far better than Chalmers/Cole and Faried/Magee/Koufus can all get on the offensive glass.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 PM   #12
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

Default Re: We will have to wait and see if Lebron can win without Wade...

Quote:
Like I mentioned earlier, we will have to wait and see if Lebron can win without Wade. It use to be can Kobe win without Shaq so we will have to wait to see if he can win when Wade retires or when Lebron goes elsewhere.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 PM   #13
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

heat have to get there first
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:51 PM   #14
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Denver

They got enough bodies to throw at LBJ/Dwade in Iggy, Gallo, Chandler,Brewer and they can all make them work on the other end. Lawson and Miller are far better than Chalmers/Cole and Faried/Magee/Koufus can all get on the offensive glass.

Lmao

Miami would beat Denver like it was their stepchild.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:52 PM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd say probably San Antonio. It is no secret that Miami's kryptonite is their front line, namely the center position. A team needs to be able to slow them down, make them play a deliberate halfcourt kind of game and work from the inside out.

That pretty much describes the way the Spurs operate and even a clearly past-his-prime Duncan would have his way offensively in the interior against the Heat.

Note, what happens in the regular season has very little to do with how a playoff series would go. I remember the year the Cavs and Spurs played in the Finals, the Cavs had done very well against SA in the regular season. We all know how that went.

I'm not saying San Antonio would beat them, but I do think they match up well against Miami. OKC is obviously the closest team in terms of talent, but then it largely comes down to whether or not Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka can outplay James/Wade/Bosh in a seven-game series. I don't like their chances.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: