Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #31
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's your favourite TV show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
So I was seeing when season 3 of Luther is supposed to start and discovered that season 3 is expected to set up a movie!

I also remember reading that the producers were thinking about giving Alice a stand alone series that follows her journey through America after Luther sprung her from the institution. The storyline/premise sounded too much like Dexter though.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #32
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
All time: The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Batman: The Animated Series

Now: Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Luther, and I really enjoyed the first season of House of Cards. Took me about 2 episodes to get over the Zach Morris/Saved by the Bell speaking into the camera style, and the episodes directed by that hack Schumacher were iffy, but overall it's very well put together and Spacey and the guy who plays Congressman Russo should be in strong consideration for Emmys.

I've only seen about 3 episodes and not in order, I've been meaning to actually catch more. From what I've seen it looks like a quality show.

It took me a few weeks to get into The Americans. It's really dense, and because of all the secrets, a lot of the plot has exposed itself as flashback after the fact, or been exposed in some other capacity after the fact anyway.

But after getting into it, it's been really spectacular. Like boardwalk it melds in a little bit of real history, which is cool. The production quality, particularly as it relates to creating the early 80s era, is beyond reproach. And at this point I'm still finding myself surprised by the show from time to time. It's been a great experience, and I'm glad I stuck with it past that first episode, which felt a little dry to me. I got a similar dry vibe from the start of Game of Thrones, and was thrilled I stuck that out too.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #33
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In season 7 this show is still on fire. When this show kicked off and I started to love it I was hoping for 6 seasons. Last season I felt like it was slowing down a bit, and the delayed premier scared me into thinking it might be out of gas.

But thus far this season it seems to me like this show could make 10 seasons, a movie down the line, it really is amazing. It's because this show is not about the writing, not about the concept, it's about the chemistry.

James Roday and Dule Hill still have, without a doubt, the best chemistry on television.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #34
CP3MVP
soon

CP3MVP has decent reputation

All-time:

The Sopranos
Six Feet Under
House / Deadwood

Current:

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #35
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

All time
Seinfeld
Scrubs

Currently
Always sunny
The league
Chicago fire
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #36
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

The Big Bang Theory
Breaking Bad
Scrubs
Bobs Burgers (I used to hate this show but it has grown on me)
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #37
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
My favorite TV show that got canceled:
Jericho
Did they close up the story line?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #38
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Spartacus
Do you know how many more episodes are left? Can't find that info anywhere.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #39
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Yes....it's been bloody good. Better than last season. Great new villain. The surprises keep coming. Two more episdoes to go.....and then it's over forever.
fck. Crixus is a god damn fool by the way.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #40
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The following
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #41
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
The following

It is misleading post.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #42
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
fck. Crixus is a god damn fool by the way.

Honestly, what do you expect from a slave?
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #43
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

All time favorites:

The Wire
Sopranos
Veronica Mars
King of the Hill
(going back to my youth)
Boy Meets World
Batman Beyond

Current favorites:
Boardwalk Empire
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Shameless
Workaholics
The Whitest Kids u Know ("the civil war on drugs" bumped it up enough to put it in my current favorites)

Last edited by Levity : 03-25-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #44
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #45
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Justified
Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Homeland
Breaking Bad

Only shows that are must-watch to me. Honorable mention to Workaholics.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: