Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation
Default What's your stance on cheating?

Let me starting by saying that I am a piece of shit that's in the process of being reformed.

My story:
Early last year I was in a love....square? Me and three girls. One of them was my on and off again GF(1st), another was a college dropout/hippy(2nd) and the other went to same school as my GF(3rd girl).

At first, I felt like I was on top of the world. At any time, the company of a woman I enjoyed was at my disposal. If I was ever bored, they were a text away.

From there on, it just got messy...I ended up getting caught in bed with the 3rd girl by the first leaving me with the second, then the second admitted she was taking full advantage of our casual relationship after telling me she was moving on to a committed relationship with some bum. All of that was after I put it all on the line with the third one, and she laughed thinking I was being sarcastic.

Rome fell. Remnants of my empire still remain, but the pain has ceased.

I've learned my lesson from this experience. From now I won't even consider that shit. Any extracurricular activities are unacceptable, but women still scheme.

What say you guys?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Geriatric
Old Bum

Geriatric has decent reputationGeriatric has decent reputation
Default Re: What's your stance on cheating?

Ironically, I was going to type a reply about there being a Taylor Swift song in there somewhere, and then I noticed your avatar...
Geriatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll give you some advice but I require some pics.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected poster

If you want to cheat then stay single or breakup with your girl. Don't pretend to be in a committed relationship, it's not worth it. That's my take.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Let me starting by saying that I am a piece of shit that's in the process of being reformed.

My story:
Early last year I was in a love....square? Me and three girls. One of them was my on and off again GF(1st), another was a college dropout/hippy(2nd) and the other went to same school as my GF(3rd girl).

At first, I felt like I was on top of the world. At any time, the company of a woman I enjoyed was at my disposal. If I was ever bored, they were a text away.

From there on, it just got messy...I ended up getting caught in bed with the 3rd girl by the first leaving me with the second, then the second admitted she was taking full advantage of our casual relationship after telling me she was moving on to a committed relationship with some bum. All of that was after I put it all on the line with the third one, and she laughed thinking I was being sarcastic.

Rome fell. Remnants of my empire still remain, but the pain has ceased.

I've learned my lesson from this experience. From now I won't even consider that shit. Any extracurricular activities are unacceptable, but women still scheme.

What say you guys?

I say you have wonderful problems
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #6
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Im a player 4 life
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #7
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

What goes around comes around
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #8
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Picker
What goes around comes around

Gotta cue one of the best pop songs ever: http://youtu.be/TOrnUquxtwA
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #9
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cheating means you are too much of a coward to end a relationship that you are not into. It is usually rooted in some insecurities.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #10
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Bosh
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Listen carefully to me. Remember that 2yr 9 mo relationship I said before this thread, in the other one? I cheated on her religiously because she lied to me, I had found out one of her bestfriends was her ex. Now, cheating is bad. But, me being young, I didn't know how to let go & find someone worth my time or better, not saying she wasn't, she made a mistake on her part big enough to make me do the things I've done.

If I can go back, I wouldn't do it again. I would much rather find someone well worth my time who I know I won't break up with in the near future.

The second girl I'm with, now my second longest relationship, (8 months) we got into a shit load of fights. Her being 18, me being 20, age plays a factor. She doesn't see things the way I do, she's also very jealous of my ex.

Right now, I'm struggling to do the right thing and hold on, knowing deep down inside, I should let go. My biggest beef with myself is knowing I messed up, but knowing I'm better than this. What I can say, through my experience, a relationship that doesn't involve cheating or flirting outside of both people, is a relationship you find yourself MORE into. Every fight counts, every argument, & every make up. You care more & cherish more.

I'm just looking at things like this:

-I'm young,
-I see her whenever
-I get the P

So why give this up? I'm just going to do me. See if we can make something serious. If not, I'll let go.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Cheating means you are too much of a coward to end a relationship that you are not into. It is usually rooted in some insecurities.

It's overrated. Everyone makes mistakes. People act like it's the worst shit ever.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #13
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
It's overrated. Everyone makes mistakes. People act like it's the worst shit ever.

I wouldn't exactly put it in those terms, because doing something against what your supposed to be fighting for, is wrong. I think of it more of a selfish act, mostly men, that are selfish and act selfless. Flirting with someone doesn't happen by mistake, it happens through engaging, going through an entire process that takes action & the determined mind to start & finish.

When you put your hand on a hot stove or oven, you know by fact your engaging in a mistake you shouldn't of done through accident or not. When your flirting or engaging in sexual activities outside of your partner, you are well aware that you're doing something wrong. It's a mistake made the very first thought, & seconds into it. There's hesitation, once you pass the hesitating part, you're definitely not making a mistake you're making a statement you're ready for cheating.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

Which part is overrated?

And I'm aware that it is not the worst thing. I don't have a solid "1 time and you are gone rule," but it often ends up that way because of what is going on on a greater level with the person or the couple. My ex cheated on me and the cheating was just the cherry on top regarding the reasons I ended things. Still, even though it may not be the worst thing you can do, it is still usually rooted in insecurities and coward-ism.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #15
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Deny, deny, deny...
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: