Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What TV or movie characters would make for interesting cross over stories?

I'd love to see:

Breaking Bad/Sons of Anarchy - Seeing Walt in an untrusting business arrangement with SAMCRO would be awesome.

Goodfellas/Sopranos characters at war (even though the eras don't match)

Star Trek (new cast) trying to take Riddick prisoner. Riddick finds a way to shut down much of the ship into darkness while the crew is trying to transport him. Obviously, the only way such a story could end since they are all characters we root for is to have it revealed that the people they are delivering Riddick to are the real bad guys.

Bane vs Iron Man (would obviously involve Bane and TLoS taking over Stark's equipment-just leave Talia Al Guhl out of it)

American Psycho/Mad Men cross over

What would you like to see? Even if it doesn't make sense, as some of mine don't.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What TV or movie characters would make for interesting cross over stories?

Lethal Weapon/Jurassic Park
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What TV or movie characters would make for interesting cross over stories?

Jazz from Fresh Prince or Cody from Step by Step.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Lethal Weapon/Jurassic Park

I want to see Mel with Sam Jackson's Die Hard character and Glover with McClain.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:54 PM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bad Boys/Jurassic Park
Old 03-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #6
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Bad Boys/Jurassic Park
48 Hours/Jurassic Park?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #7
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
48 Hours/Jurassic Park?

Don't be stupid
Old 03-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Don't be stupid
Imagine prime Eddie Murphy screaming at a Dinosaur. That is EPIC.

Eddie to dino "Roar my ass, I can scream to mothatucka ... Roxanne!"
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:01 AM   #9
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Goodfellas/Sopranos characters at war (even though the eras don't match)

Johnny Sack vs James Conway (De Niro). That would be amazing.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:02 AM   #10
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Lost in Translation/Terminator
Old 03-26-2013, 12:05 AM   #11
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Bad Boys 2*/Jurassic Park

Fixed
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Fixed

I just meant that bad boys universe. Though 2 is obviously the superior movie.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #13
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spring Breakers / Hostel
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #14
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Still need to see spring breakers.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #15
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
48 Hours/Jurassic Park?
Toy Story/Jurassic Park.

Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: