Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #31
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation
Default Re: Potential Deals

we need nobody we only need our coach to make sure our players stay healthy and not get injured.

We challenged Miami missing these 3 people

Hinrich - as much as he does not put up the stats he sure makes and impact
Bulls regular season record without hinrich = Less than 50% with hinrich +60%

Deng - a guy who is as leathal as anybody in the league shooting jump shots also adds 7+ rebounds from the SF possition, He runs slashing off the ball almost silently, No plays run for him yet averages 17+ points per game he gives alot of the people who need to show up at the end of the game a break cause he scores alot early in the game. This man is our guard for LEBRON JAMES and does a good job at it. 48 minute guy.

- Bulls GM said with DENG BOOZER AND NOAH healthy bulls won 85% of their games.... Thats a good stat if you ask me

- Derrick rose - the only guy who has won an MVP besides Lebron in the last 5 years? and youngest ever to do so WHAT WHAT?

These 3 people + the fact that Jimmy Buttler is still getting BETTER? and is already better than DWADE?
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #32
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
we need nobody we only need our coach to make sure our players stay healthy and not get injured.
We challenged Miami missing these 3 people

Hinrich - as much as he does not put up the stats he sure makes and impact
Bulls regular season record without hinrich = Less than 50% with hinrich +60%

Deng - a guy who is as leathal as anybody in the league shooting jump shots also adds 7+ rebounds from the SF possition, He runs slashing off the ball almost silently, No plays run for him yet averages 17+ points per game he gives alot of the people who need to show up at the end of the game a break cause he scores alot early in the game. This man is our guard for LEBRON JAMES and does a good job at it. 48 minute guy.

- Bulls GM said with DENG BOOZER AND NOAH healthy bulls won 85% of their games.... Thats a good stat if you ask me

- Derrick rose - the only guy who has won an MVP besides Lebron in the last 5 years? and youngest ever to do so WHAT WHAT?

These 3 people + the fact that Jimmy Buttler is still getting BETTER? and is already better than DWADE?
You aren't making any sense but don't bother rebutting I know that won't make sense either.

The Bulls need scoring/shooting to surround Rose with. Height would help too. You need to chill man it is obvious you aren't someone with a high bballIQ.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #33
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
You aren't making any sense but don't bother rebutting I know that won't make sense either.

The Bulls need scoring/shooting to surround Rose with. Height would help too. You need to chill man it is obvious you aren't someone with a high bballIQ.

Can't believe I'm actually agreeing with everything you said here.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #34
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

kshutts1 is considered somewhat coolkshutts1 is considered somewhat cool

Ok, new trade working off the rumored Deng-for-third+Emeka:

Wizards get:
Deng
Boston's 2014 second round pick

Bulls get:
Pierce, Bradley

Celtics get:
#3 from Wizards
Bulls first this year
Emeka
Trade exception from Bulls
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #35
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
Ok, new trade working off the rumored Deng-for-third+Emeka:

Wizards get:
Deng
Boston's 2014 second round pick

Bulls get:
Pierce, Bradley

Celtics get:
#3 from Wizards
Bulls first this year
Emeka
Trade exception from Bulls

I would say no to that in a heartbeat. That's Isaiah Thomas GM mode right there.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #36
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I would say no to that in a heartbeat. That's Isaiah Thomas GM mode right there.

Why say no? Pierce is still very good; he's better at everything on offense than Deng is, still, and Bradley is a great up and coming player.

I envision:

Rose/Nate
Butler/Bradley/Bellini
Pierce/Butler
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Nazr

Against the Heat, Butler and Bradley guard Lebron and Wade. Go small with Pierce at PF and put him on the Heat's worst offensive player (Haslem, Bird, Anthony, Allen) and Noah guards Bosh. The Bulls match up quite well with the Heat.

Against the Pacers, Bradley can guard Hill and Butler gets George.

Honestly, I think it makes the Bulls a significantly better team now, and in the future (considering Bradley's age)
Old 06-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #37
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Where did Kirk go?

How are we resigning Nate and Marco? Especially once we take on PP's 16 million dollar contract.

How does that make the Bulls significantly better, just because we get Avery? We lose Deng in his prime for a 35 year old Paul Pierce. We really don't get younger in that sense because the 20th pick is going to be younger than Avery too.

I'd much rather see Jeff Green than Paul Pierce to be honest. But I don't see Deng going anywhere.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #38
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

With this Thomas Robinson stuff floating around, what do you guys think the play would be if Houston took the 20th pick for him?

Luol Deng and Thomas Robinson for LaMarcus Aldridge?

Doesn't make any sense just to go get Thomas Robinson. The Bulls could sign the 20th pick (Dieng, Plumlee, Withey) and resign Nazr for cheaper than Trobs contract. And signing 2 backup centers makes more sense than bringing in a more expensive 3rd string PF.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #39
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Portland wants Noah. I really don't want to part with Noah. I mean... I don't know. Maybe it's just the Noah/Bulls fan in me. But I just see him constantly busting his ass for the Bulls. He's the toughest player the Bulls have by far. Even if Aldridge is more talented.

I would be willing to part with Jimmy Butler for Aldridge. As much as I like Butler I'm not that attached to him to the point that I'd rather keep him than trade him for LaMarcus Aldrdge.

How about the Bulls trade Butler and Charlotte's pick? Bulls would then keep Deng and try and sign JJ Redick?

Noah
Aldridge
Deng
Redick
Rose

Freakin' awesome team right there. With Hinrich, Taj, Belinelli off the bench. Amnesty Boozer, re-sign Nazr Mohammed.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #40
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

If we can realistically get LaMarcus Aldridge than I try to do it including anyone not named Rose, Noah or Butler and that includes any other assets.

Deng, Gibson, Mirotic, Charlotte pick and our 2014 1st round pick for Aldridge.

Then turn around and get Thomas Robinson with a future 1st and/or trade exception.

Find a taker for Boozer (anyone) or amnesty him.

Rose
Draft Pick
Butler
Alridge
Noah

competes for championships for a long time.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:59 PM   #41
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I would give up Deng over Butler easily. But I think the Blazers want either Noah or Butler. I don't want to give up Noah at all. If the Blazers pushed and only wanted Butler and Charlotte's pick... do it.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:29 AM   #42
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where the hell are you guys getting this LMA trade rumors shit?

And the Rockets are only moving T-Rob to land cap space. And I'd assume a future first, so they can sign dwight.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #43
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Where the hell are you guys getting this LMA trade rumors shit?

I'm with you here. Where is this coming from? I haven't seen one reputable source pushing this information. Just speculation that seems to have originated with Mike McGraw(who is very sketchy), which set the rumors on fire. No facts, no reliable inside sources.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #44
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Where did Kirk go?

How are we resigning Nate and Marco? Especially once we take on PP's 16 million dollar contract.

How does that make the Bulls significantly better, just because we get Avery? We lose Deng in his prime for a 35 year old Paul Pierce. We really don't get younger in that sense because the 20th pick is going to be younger than Avery too.

I'd much rather see Jeff Green than Paul Pierce to be honest. But I don't see Deng going anywhere.

I certainly missed Kirk, and in a different way Marco. I thought Robinson was the only FA, and resigning just him would be possible with the miniMLE.

And it makes us better, in my opinion, because Pierce is a significantly better offensive player than Deng. Deng is better on D, but we don't need him on D because of the emergence of Butler and acquisition of Bradley.

Quite frankly, if you've never watched Deng/Bulls play and thought... "Man, we'd be so good if only Deng had a solid 3p shot"... then I don't know what to tell you. But the fact is, the Bulls need more/better 3p shooting to open up the floor for Rose driving and Boozer's 15-18ft jumper, and Noah crashing the boards. Look at the two teams in the finals this past year, and tell me we don't need more shooting.
The proposed trade gives us more shooting without sacrificing much, if anything.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:05 AM   #45
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
With this Thomas Robinson stuff floating around, what do you guys think the play would be if Houston took the 20th pick for him?

Luol Deng and Thomas Robinson for LaMarcus Aldridge?

Doesn't make any sense just to go get Thomas Robinson. The Bulls could sign the 20th pick (Dieng, Plumlee, Withey) and resign Nazr for cheaper than Trobs contract. And signing 2 backup centers makes more sense than bringing in a more expensive 3rd string PF.

I don't see Portland wanting Deng, since they have Batum. And I don't know what sort of value Robinson has at this point, considering all the times he's been traded already. I believe he can still be good, but it's hard to get good value for a player that you (Rockets) didn't play, and after only a year are suddenly shopping for a significantly lesser pick than he was picked with (even though Rockets were not one to pick him).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: