Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how do YOU approach girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
not true....

Ive f*cked girls without spending a nickel..

I could meet a girl at someone's house, and take her home that night, smash and return her to his house before 6 am when her girlfriends get up and leave from f*cking him.. dont even drive her home.. lol just return her where I found her.
yeah that can happen at high school and college parties where everyone is broke...but in the adult world money is needed for the most part...obviously there are some exceptions
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Everything, not just pssy, comes at a cost. That doesn't mean I have to throw money away just to bust a nut.
A wise woman once told me that girls didn't like scrubs...hanging out the passenger side of their best friend's ride, tryin to holla and shit
Old 03-26-2013, 11:31 PM   #33
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No lie buying girls drinks is one of the softest, most chump-like things a man can do. If the bitch doesnt suck your dick or at least jerk you off on a semi-regular basis then she ain't getting shit. This is not false machismo, it is common sense for those of you who lack it and need to be taught to think this way
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:32 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
No lie buying girls drinks is one of the softest, most chump-like things a man can do. If the bitch doesnt suck your dick or at least jerk you off on a semi-regular basis then she ain't getting shit. This is not false machismo, it is common sense for those of you who lack it and need to be taught to think this way

you can't be old enough to drink legally...there is no way
Old 03-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

if you can't afford to spring a little money for women then you have absolutely no business at all even being in a night club...
Old 03-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #36
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah that can happen at high school and college parties where everyone is broke...but in the adult world money is needed for the most part...obviously there are some exceptions

it doesnt have to be high school or college..

you just have to know people who know people...

I used to know enough strippers & wild ass chicks that we could have go-go night at my crib

I could have chicks come pick me up and bring me to a party because they know I happen to have the chronic and they wanna smoke... meet a girl during a wild party and take her in the bathroom..

if you set your world up in a certain way? you can get alot of ass without paying for any of it..

Now, if you do sh*t in a conventional way? hell yeah it costs money.

but if you know girls who have alot of girlfriends, and they like to party and they like to come your house because they know you party? you can get laid without spending anything
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #37
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

how is supplying them with pot any different than buying them drinks?
Old 03-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #38
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
how is supplying them with pot any different than buying them drinks?

who said I buy it for them?

People call me because they say.... "these girls aint gonna f*ck us if we dont get them some pot..... hmmmm who do we call?"
Old 03-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #39
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
if you can't afford to spring a little money for women then you have absolutely no business at all even being in a night club...
I'm not even fiscally conservative by any means, I just like blowing money on myself, not random people I meet in bars.

Also, I'm no dummy. Most chicks just want free drinks, I let others quench their thirst. I would rather just talk to them.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #40
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
who said I buy it for them?

People call me because they say.... "these girls aint gonna f*ck us if we dont get them some pot..... hmmmm who do we call?"
they are smoking your pot right?...that is what you said

do you get pot for free or something?
Old 03-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #41
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

you can't be old enough to drink legally...there is no way
You serious? You grab drinks for every hoe who smiles at you and flirts for a few mins?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #42
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
they are smoking your pot right?...that is what you said

do you get pot for free or something?

hell yeah I can get chronic for free... That what I mean when I say "knowing people who know people"
Old 03-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #43
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
hell yeah I can get chronic for free... That what I mean when I say "knowing people who know people"
okay...you got a hook up then

you're still giving them something of value...but fair enough
Old 03-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
You serious? You grab drinks for every hoe who smiles at you and flirts for a few mins?
yes, when I was single me and my buddies would do that pretty much every night we went out...but you have to understand we weren't broke ass jobless cheap fcks, so it didn't seem like such a crazy idea to us.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:52 PM   #45
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I'm not even fiscally conservative by any means, I just like blowing money on myself, not random people I meet in bars.

Also, I'm no dummy. Most chicks just want free drinks, I let others quench their thirst. I would rather just talk to them.

I don't like buying girls drinks because I don't like the concept of it and whenever I see another guy do it I don't like it. But I have done it and will do it again. I like to try and talk to them a little bit first and get a feel for the situation first instead of just starting off offering them a drink though.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: