Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #1
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default "A$AP... get like me"

All these mothaf*ckas wanna dress like me.

HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 AM   #2
DetroitPistonFan
High School JV MVP

DetroitPistonFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: "A$AP... get like me"

It looks like he borrowed "The Macho Man" Randy Savage's old wrestling attire.
DetroitPistonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And the era of the 11s as a "classy" sneaker ends
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:09 AM   #4
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Swaggy as **** doe.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #5
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

A$AP pulls everything off to me.

I'm still not sure he isn't Chad Ochocinco moonlighting as a rapper doe.

Old 03-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #7
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Didn't his crew get their asses beat by the Klvn yesterday?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
And the era of the 11s as a "classy" sneaker ends

The 11s are vastly overrated imo. Its only a matter of time before the LeBron line takes over as the king of all basketball shoes.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #9
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
The 11s are vastly overrated imo.

You base that opinion on performance and quality, right?

Because style-wise the 11's are top-shelf. Fly as f*ck.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:04 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
You base that opinion on performance and quality, right?

Because style-wise the 11's are top-shelf. Fly as f*ck.

Was never a fan. If im wearing Jordans, im going with the Jordan VII Bordeaux or Bred Jordan IVs. Anyways, I haven't been wearing Jordans much anymore. The LeBron line has been killing it for awhile now. The last five pairs of shoes I have bought have been the LeBron Xs
Old 03-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not really a fan of this look, he looks like a clown, literally

this style is one that only brothas can pull off too...if a white man is wearing that outfit? I would just assume he is a homosexual...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #12
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
not really a fan of this look, he looks like a clown, literally

this style is one that only brothas can pull off too...if a white man is wearing that outfit? I would just assume he is a homosexual...

Unless he looks like Vanilla Ice in his prime. Then he could pull it off.

Old 03-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #13
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Was never a fan. If im wearing Jordans, im going with the Jordan VII Bordeaux or Bred Jordan IVs. Anyways, I haven't been wearing Jordans much anymore. The LeBron line has been killing it for awhile now. The last five pairs of shoes I have bought have been the LeBron Xs

I only like the LeBron I, II, IX and X.

He's had so many fails in his line.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Unless he looks like Vanilla Ice in his prime. Then he could pull it off.

ah yes

I actually have real respect for Vanilla Ice now...he has that hit home repair show, and found a new niche...he has finally crawled out of the Ice Ice Baby stuff and is no longer a complete joke...that must have taken hard work lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #15
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
I only like the LeBron I, II, IX and X.

He's had so many fails in his line.

Not really. The LeBron 5s and 6s leave a lot to be desired. The LeBron II is amazing though. Every line has their fails anyways.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: