Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here
Default Fat chicks

why
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Fat chicks

GMOs
Fast Food
Lack of exercise
Low self esteem
IamRAMBO24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #3
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like to pretend they don't exist.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #4
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Ever see a fat chick with a cute face who looks like she'd have potential if she dropped the weight? It stirs up conflicting feelings, and creates a sense of confusion.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Fat chicks are bad, fat chicks with attitude are worse
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #6
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I've been with my girl for 7 years and I still love her although she has gained a lot of weight.

The other night, she was acting very insecure about her body and apologized for not being as sexy as the girls I was with before I dated her; she was really surprised when I told her she was as beautiful, if not more, than all those girls because of who she was and how she treated me. She was so flattered by the comments, she pushed me on the bed and then proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. It was like having an industrial strength vacuum cleaner hooked up to my peenis. Then she pushed me flat down on the bed, got on top of me, and rode me like Bertha Blankett in a bull riding championship. After we were done, she was sweet enough to grab some tissue and "cleaned up" the mess off of my peenis and a bit on my stomach. She then cooked me breakfast and told me how happy she was to be with me.

Sometimes it's not all about looks, and it is magical moments like these that I can tolerate her weight issue.
IamRAMBO24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Because fat guys need P too.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #8
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC-RAPTORS
Fat chicks are bad, fat chicks with attitude are worse

everybody knows at least one loud obnoxious fat girl.
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #9
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here

Okay for single girls.

I can see chicks getting comfortable in marriage, long relationships and after becoming mothers. But.

Single chicks.

Fat single chicks. Can you make an argument that they've legitimately given up? Like chicks are held up to this standard to be lady like, and easy on the eyes. If you're a fat chick, it's like, what? You're doing it all wrong, you're a chick you have to be hot lol. Even the girls who aren't super pretty can still be attractive if they're fit. Being a fat chick is just throwing in the towel I don't get it.

Wake
N
Bake
Old 03-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #10
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Ever see a fat chick with a cute face who looks like she'd have potential if she dropped the weight? It stirs up conflicting feelings, and creates a sense of confusion.

So true.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #11
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I've been with my girl for 7 years and I still love her although she has gained a lot of weight.

The other night, she was acting very insecure about her body and apologized for not being as sexy as the girls I was with before I dated her; she was really surprised when I told her she was as beautiful, if not more, than all those girls because of who she was and how she treated me. She was so flattered by the comments, she pushed me on the bed and then proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. It was like having an industrial strength vacuum cleaner hooked up to my peenis. Then she pushed me flat down on the bed, got on top of me, and rode me like Bertha Blankett in a bull riding championship. After we were done, she was sweet enough to grab some tissue and "cleaned up" the mess off of my peenis and a bit on my stomach. She then cooked me breakfast and told me how happy she was to be with me.

Sometimes it's not all about looks, and it is magical moments like these that I can tolerate her weight issue.

I didn't make this thread to talk about your girlfriend lol

I think I have a fat chick joke

Rambo your chick is so fat she needs two threads.

Old 03-27-2013, 12:15 PM   #12
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
I didn't make this thread to talk about your girlfriend lol

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol yes

the worst though is when the super hot "10" from high school gets fat later on...and you know for fact she would be hot if she dropped some weight but she just doesn't
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #14
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #15
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
thats a lot of makeup.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: