Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #16
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Fat chicks

The worst is delusional fat chicks that think they are attractive because they have big tits and a fat ass. They don't have a weight problem, they are just 'thick'

My girl has a fat friend. She always eats fast food and claims she is so busy that she doesn't have the time or cook or work out. Barely works full time hours, no school, no kids or hobbies. I don't have the heart to tell her she is just lazy and unmotivated.

Best part - she's into 'athletic' guys
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:45 PM   #17
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
The worst is delusional fat chicks that think they are attractive because they have big tits and a fat ass. They don't have a weight problem, they are just 'thick'

My girl has a fat friend. She always eats fast food and claims she is so busy that she doesn't have the time or cook or work out. Barely works full time hours, no school, no kids or hobbies. I don't have the heart to tell her she is just lazy and unmotivated.

Nothing worse...

I really hate confident fat chicks. They piss me off. Some will argue that being confident in themselves regardless of their appearance/weight is a good thing, but.... **** that. I'm disgusted with fat people in general, so I may be biased
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Nothing worse...

I really hate confident fat chicks. They piss me off. Some will argue that being confident in themselves regardless of their appearance/weight is a good thing, but.... **** that. I'm disgusted with fat people in general, so I may be biased

I think it's beautiful when a fat person is confident in themselves. It's their way of saying they don't give two sh*ts about what other people think and they are happy enough being fat they can enjoy their life without the hassle of an extra emotional baggage from other people's opinion.

No one's perfect (except for Silk of course), but at least confident fat women aren't afraid of their insecurities.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #19
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I think it's beautiful when a fat person is confident in themselves. It's their way of saying they don't give two sh*ts about what other people think and they are happy enough being fat they can enjoy their life without the hassle of an extra emotional baggage from other people's opinion.

No one's perfect (except for Silk of course), but at least confident fat women aren't afraid of their insecurities.
This is the the kind of response I expect from a logical person.

It's just a glitch in my personality that makes me feel this way. Just something that annoys me, can't help it.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #20
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Okay for single girls.

I can see chicks getting comfortable in marriage, long relationships and after becoming mothers. But.

Single chicks.

Fat single chicks. Can you make an argument that they've legitimately given up? Like chicks are held up to this standard to be lady like, and easy on the eyes. If you're a fat chick, it's like, what? You're doing it all wrong, you're a chick you have to be hot lol. Even the girls who aren't super pretty can still be attractive if they're fit. Being a fat chick is just throwing in the towel I don't get it.

Wake
N
Bake

Lotta ni99as these days accept fat/overweight/"thick" chicks the way they are so they see no reason to improve on their situation. Lot of em are lazy as **** to im sure that doesn't help at all...Let dudes standards all sharply rise around the world and you will stop seeing so many fat b1tches walkin around
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #21
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

I fvcking hate fat bitches, especially the one that wear tight ass clothes thinking they're all fine and shit, hate that.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #22
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

you're a fat girl aren't you? I have my suspicions about you?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #23
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
This is the the kind of response I expect from a logical person.

This is probably the most decent thing you have ever said to anyone. I'm flattered; seriously, that probably took a lot for you to muster up. I guess Buddhist season is around the corner.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #24
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
you're a fat girl aren't you? I have my suspicions about you?

You do know most guys want to f*ck fat girls right. I would say 99.9% of ISH members have slept with a fat girl or have contemplated about it at one point or another.

These guys act like they all won't settle for less and is only willing to go at it with a Kate Upton or Jessica Alba, but that is all ficitonal-delusional day dreaming: the reality is these hot model types constitute less than 5% of the population and fat girls make up over 60% of the population (look up the stats), and to make matters worst, the 5% are only sleeping with the top 5% guys and maybe 10% of the ugly guys after he's been their "best friend" for so many years and she has a change of heart, so sleeping with a fat girl isn't really a choice, it's something you got to do if you want to get your d*ck wet in today's society.

Don't let these guys fool you with their fake facade. They're sleeping with fat chicks too; the difference between them and I is I'm the only one with the balls to admit it.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #25
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

i heard somewhere they give great head... cuz they hungry?

can anyone chime in?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #26
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

If I was naive enough to think that the general consensus on ISH reflects society, fat women wouldn't be able to find guys to have sex with.

You guys are jokers
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:12 AM   #27
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fat *clicks
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #28
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan

lol
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #29
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Can we quit with this "fat girl with a pretty face" crap. This is how losers try to justify having a fat girlfriend. Fat is never pretty.
Lakers Legend#32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:54 AM   #30
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You do know most guys want to f*ck fat girls right. I would say 99.9% of ISH members have slept with a fat girl or have contemplated about it at one point or another.

These guys act like they all won't settle for less and is only willing to go at it with a Kate Upton or Jessica Alba, but that is all ficitonal-delusional day dreaming: the reality is these hot model types constitute less than 5% of the population and fat girls make up over 60% of the population (look up the stats), and to make matters worst, the 5% are only sleeping with the top 5% guys and maybe 10% of the ugly guys after he's been their "best friend" for so many years and she has a change of heart, so sleeping with a fat girl isn't really a choice, it's something you got to do if you want to get your d*ck wet in today's society.

Don't let these guys fool you with their fake facade. They're sleeping with fat chicks too; the difference between them and I is I'm the only one with the balls to admit it.
1. Stop making up percentages. Unless you have a link to a study leave your made up data at home.
2. The main reason I don't like fat girls is because I take care of my body, if you can't do the same I don't have to be with you if I don't want to. Fat is unhealthy, it causes a lot of diseases when you're old and I am not taking care of anyone in my old life due to you being irresponsible with your body.
3. I don't like to have to push the fat away in order to penetrate her puss1. That is just disgusting.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: