Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Spring wardrobe......

Spring is upon us and I like to put away the jackets and coats. It's time to look fresh and I'm looking for a new wardrobe. I normally drape myself in t-shirt and jeans and some Nike sneakers.

I normally shop at places like BR, Gap or piece crap together from the local Macy's.

What's some casual kicks and gear you smooth cats on ISH be wearing?
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Spring wardrobe......

Where do you live? It's still in the 30s here in atlanta. I can't put the jackets up just yet
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Where do you live? It's still in the 30s here in atlanta. I can't put the jackets up just yet

California.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey, guys, just a quick question.
My fav pants got a small hole the other day. Its on a pocket on my behind. I dont give a **** about it cause I rarely do about my appearance, even tho people say I dress quite smooth.

Do you think I look like a bum, or its cool? Its a bit noticeable but nothing special.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Nike shirt, jeans (Levi's), and Lebron Xs or vintage Nike Shox on my feet. As I have gotten older I've switched to more fitted jeans.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Nike shirt, jeans (Levi's), and Lebron Xs or vintage Nike Shox on my feet. As I have gotten older I've switched to more fitted jeans.

I wear jeans that actually fit me too but I wear a size 12 so Lebron X is not going to look good on me.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #7
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Spring is upon us and I like to put away the jackets and coats. It's time to look fresh and I'm looking for a new wardrobe. I normally drape myself in t-shirt and jeans and some Nike sneakers.

I normally shop at places like BR, Gap or piece crap together from the local Macy's.

What's some casual kicks and gear you smooth cats on ISH be wearing?
I get a good amount of my clothes Macy's and Dilliards at the mall. A lot of Nike shirts from ***** Sporting Goods.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
My fav pants got a small hole the other day. Its on a pocket on my behind. I dont give a **** about it cause I rarely do about my appearance, even tho people say I dress quite smooth.

Do you think I look like a bum, or its cool? Its a bit noticeable but nothing special.

I don't think it matters since some of the designer jeans they sell have holes in them.

Take my advice for what it's worth since I need some suggestions myself.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:27 PM   #9
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I wear jeans that actually fit me too but I wear a size 12 so Lebron X is not going to look good on me.
Lebrons tend to be pretty bulky and they usually run small. But for I have been a mid/high top shoe guy for as long as I can remember.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #10
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Lebrons tend to be pretty bulky and they usually run small. But for I have been a mid/high top shoe guy for as long as I can remember.
I can already picture your ugly out of shape self wearing Levi's with some ****ing LeBrons and a nike T-shirt.

What a ****ing dweeb.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #11
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I can already picture your ugly out of shape self wearing Levi's with some ****ing LeBrons and a nike T-shirt.

What a ****ing dweeb.

I actually workout everyday. By far out of shape. And im sure you're picturing me in your head, queer.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #12
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My winter-to-spring wardrobe transition: remove sweatpants and sweatshirt to reveal shorts and t-shirt underneath.

Simple as that. No point in dressing nice where I come from, just a bunch of rednecks up here anyway.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #13
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
My winter-to-spring wardrobe transition: remove sweatpants and sweatshirt to reveal shorts and t-shirt underneath.

Simple as that. No point in dressing nice where I come from, just a bunch of rednecks up here anyway.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:30 PM   #14
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic

Cool. Jeans can look even better if they have a used look.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There is still snow on the ground up here so the jacket will be out for a little while longer. I need to find some new shoes though since my Nikes are falling apart and I haven't worn them since winter came anyways.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: